• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
Aurora listens as Scar lists off clues and says - Wait we are missing the Golden Colored Thread and the date the killer was not know before 1974. What about the Killers notes. He doesn't like to be alone.

The fact that the killer can make a car speed up with out any sort of device and can make rocks fall on command leads me to believe this killer may have magic on his side.

Aurora asks to everyone Does anyone have the notes the killer left written down and can share them? I think I have missed a few

**OCC TRIVIA: Cats? Can I guess again if I am wrong? Or is it one guess per.

Last edited:
Ghost Chip listens from the side as he listens wonders about the current deaths, including his own. For instance was Jasmine's body killed at the Magic Carpet Ride or placed there, is the black hair a transference or is the white hair or brown fur. The killer seems to know a lot about technology to be able to plant bombs or even hotwire a car, or is that through an accomplice? Is known before 1974 the actual release date its from or is it his character setting?

OOC - I may be dead but if I can guess is it Minnie and Stitch?

Anton, seemingly missing both the meet and greet and the parade, strolls into City Hall completely dry. He snaps his large umbrella shut, turning practically into a thin cane. Walking over to a wooden desk, he sits down, and pulls out a pile of papers as detectives begin going over clues.

Looking over at the barely visible Chip, he says

The character we are looking for will be from a movie released in or after the year 1974. If the information I have is correct, what we know is that the killer was not "known" before 1974. Now, it escapes me if this information includes what is known outside of the Disney universe.

Clearing is throat he continues on

If the killer was not known before 1974, does this mean strictly in the world in which we know, or does it go beyond our scopes. For example, Alice came to us in the year of 1951, but she was known by others in print as far back as 1865. Does this qualify as being known before her release date?

Aurora waits for the answers to her questions and listens to Chip and Anton. Then she says - I have no idea what you guys are talking about?!?! There is a world outside of Disney? I believe that know to us here is what we would base our time frame at.

Tink looks up at the questions. she replies 1: it would be a disney release 1974 or after. the character would have been "born to disney" their first apperance in a disney film would have been 1974 and later. .
It seems as if trust is a big issue with this killer he may have been trusted by people before the murder spree and does not like to be alon meaning he has been surrounded by others. he has a thing about royalty especially female royals. this is what i have gleened so far.

Dodo has analyzed about 1/2 his notes and noticed that Scar did not remind us that the killer is a servant of Jadis. So that would imply that they do have some magical power.

KILLER IS A SERVANT OF JADIS -- from Narnia maybe????
FEATHER--covered with blood...no matter how much they clean it, it still looks red--DNA unknown at this time - not from any sample provided to the lab
BLACK HAIR--DNA shows it comes from a male---non asian but doesn't match DNA of fur or white hair---species not determined as of yet
WHITE HAIR--BROWN FUR---DNA male--Do not match Black hair--species not determined as of yet - shows DNA from two different species (maybe a werewolf????)
BLUE CLOTH--what kind of cloth yet to be determined
GLINT OF LIGHT OFF SHINY SURFACE--probable metal, but not confirmed (animal eyes have a metal like glint when the light hits them)
Gold Thread - part of the blue cloth??? Clothing, cape, hat, pants?????

Dodo still has about 1/2 his notes (136 pages) left to organize and read so he will talk to the other detectives as he reads.

Last edited:
Iago is slightly disappointed that Dodo has nearly deforested his homeland in order to solve this case, but recognizes that this is for the safety of all, so he winks as only one bird can do to another and waits patiently for the smarter detectives to unravel this.

OOC: Sorry was asleep...ghost chip has the trivia right and can ask a yes/no question here since keeping it secret doesn't help a ghost. That is my wife and daughters with Stitch wearing Minnie and Stitch ears...also you will see me in the GM car.Ok back to the game.

SCAR:" Oh yes, I forgot the GOLDEN COLORED THREAD. I am pretty sure that the year refers to only the Disney Universe." *Scar listens intently as the detectives talk about mechanical ability, being from Narnia, Magic, accomplices etc.* "Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. I cannot answer what I do not know (as a character). You can assume many things, but in my experience assuming get's you killed."

OOC* Unfortunately--today is my LONG day at work---so don't expect many more posts till I get home tonight. When I do we will find out more about the car and maybe a YES/NO question from Chip.

*Chessie, who had been listening to the discussion about who the killer, nods in agreement.*

Chessie: 'How the murders are committed may or may not be indicative of who the killer is - and relying on potential motives only will get you so far. If you read too much into the "how" or the "why", you may find yourselves eliminating many viable suspects prematurely ... and that, in turn, may get you eliminated prematurely. Follow the clues instead of having the clues follow you ... and assume nothing.'

*Scar listens to what Chessie says. Knowing that strange feline has been around these cases many times before, he agrees. "You know what they say when you assume ~~ it makes an Eeyore out of U and me. "

Dodo knows that assumptions are bad, but he is having a lot of trouble focusing on these clues. They keep sending him in all different directions in his poor little bird brain. He has a lot of notes and not much brain power. He has tried to find the subtle clues, notes, poems, etc. but it's a lot to read and not much time. He has tried to start a little fire in the corner to help him dry off, but all the other detectives start yelling something about burning down City Hall. Someone throws a bucket of water on his fire and some of it splashes up on the already wet Dodo. Oh the misery of it all.

Dodo silently gathers up his notes and finds a new dry corner to work on his theory. What he knows for sure is the killer has white hair and brown fur. His outfit may be blue cloth with gold threads and maybe feathers in his hat or on this clothing. Dodo imagines he must wear some type of metallic armour or helmet to have caused the glint. Or perhaps it was a weapon of some type. Dodo has decided to discard the black hair as not important and to not worry about the color of the feather. A feather is a feather right? Dodo decides he must try to get some more research done in hopes of finding the subtle clues he has missed.

Iago isn't going to be happy that he is going to knock off a few more trees writing up his notes, but it can't be helped. Scar has the pad that belonged to Louie, and all poor Dodo has is a phone. Not a very good one at that. He is reading through his notes and doesn't understand what he has missed. He takes out his phone and texts Chessie, Tink, Iago, Auroura, Ghostly Chip and everyone - Please come to the corner and let's review our notes. Perhaps if we all work together we can figure this out. Sincerely Dodo. There that sounds right and he presses send.

Abu has been busily sorting his trinkets and not really paying attention to the group as a whole as most of what they are uttering is wild guesses, etc. His attention is suddenly redirected when he hears a strange new voice in the group and looks directly at the bird named Kevin. His mouth drops open and his eyes bug out as he stares at the bird that until now he thought could NOT speak! Completely forgetting about his treasures, Abu walks over to Kevin in a trance of sorts, completely amazed. Once he reaches the bird he finally gathers his wits and starts jumping up and down, chittering and chattering at the poor bird. Waving his arms he calls out "A-wooooo, a-woooo".

Last edited:
ooc... I have to tell u ur posts as dodo have me laughing everytime ~~great job. I know for rookies it seems impossible to solve but by the end it becmes crystal clear. Ihave done so many of these now (how many stef ? ) and they ALWAYS get solved. After it is over I try to explain from my POV and answer questions. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves and dont let the game become addictive.

Toad is reviewing his notes and listening to the discussion. He is trying to piece together what clues would fit the killer and which could fit an accomplice/innocent party. The 2 species clue still keeps Toad thinking. This can only pertain to certain characters. Hmm.....

Anton Ego scribbles a few things down in his notes. At times, he really wishes there was a way to bring his type writer with him. He begins to carefully consider what's happened so far, as he hadn't really given it much thought before now. Going through his notes, he scribbles every now and then as he comes to certain points in it. He wonders how many characters there really are that may fit the description so far.

Dodo has decided that perhaps putting a list together of potential killers is the thing to do. He's tried this several times and no one villain matches the clues. He decides to text the list to the others and see if maybe they can help him eliminate potential suspects.
Perhaps someone can help by adding or subtracting names from the list??? Dodo as decided that he's done all he can for the evening. He has confused himself and probably everyone else in the room and now he is so tired he's going to rest. But where to find a comfy place to lay his weary head? This place is packed with detectives and no one thought to bring even a pillow. Dodo searches around in his pockets for his handy air pillow that he always carries. Air flight can be so uncomfortable at times. He blows it up, removes his jacket and hat, makes sure the pipe is out, plugs in his phone, brushes off his vest and settles down for the night. Maybe someone will come and read him a story, but he doubts it. Most of the detectives are sleeping and dreaming about solving the crime and being heros. All Dodo wants to do is survive. He closes his little eyes and is soon snoring away. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

**OOC Hubby has given me whatever flu he had so now I'm sick. I'll keep posting but early bedtime is a must for me when I get something. Hopefully I won't have it as bad as he did since I started taking medicine when he got sick so I wouldn't get sick. Oh, well. Off I go and see you guys in the morning.

Standing up and walking over to Dodo bird, Anton puts away his pen and pulls out a large red marker instead.

He crosses out the following characters and writes explanations after them.

Amos Slade - pre1974
Big Bad Wolf - pre 1974
Captain Hook - pre1974
Chernabog - has already been killed this trilogy + pre1974
Frollo - No presence of a character with hair/fur
Hopper - No presence of a character with hair/fur
Kaa - Detectives are not murderers/character is already dead + pre1974 + ethnicity is Asian
Shere Khan - No presence of a character with hair/fur + pre1974 + ethnicity is Asian
Pete - Pre1974
Prince John - Pre1974
Hiss - Pre1974
Scar - Character appears in The Lion King
Shan Yu - Ethnicity is Asian

The rest, Anton either figures could still be suspects, or he does not have the knowledge of to cross out. There could be a few more added to the list too.

Gaston
Hades
Jafar
Lotso
Governor Ratcliffe
Professor Ratigan
Stromboli
Sykes
Sid Phillips

Also, remember, the killer not need theoretically for us to consider him a "villain." He could be any one good.. or evil.

Last edited:
Toad jots down some more notes. "Hmm a big board or a computer might be helpful." He sends MacBadger and Rat off to computer terminal backstage to start an internet search. "Four minds are better than one." Toad chuckles to himself.
"Mole, go watch the girls in the car."

Aurora looks at the list texted by Dodo and the revisions made by Anton. This is a very good start. Aurora does have one point. We do not know if OUR killer is a "Villian" in the regular Disney movie sense.

Tink adds to the discussion "the killer is not necesarily the one with white hair and fur. I have found that the clues provided thru the trivia relate directly to the killer and the clues found at the scene lead to those around the killer." also add alladin to the list.

Anton looks out of his side of his eye to Aurora as she speaks. Sighing and shaking his head, he wonders if his words ever make it through some of these hopeless types. He makes his way back to the desk, and begins to shuffle through papers again.

"We must remember that as a minion of Jadis, a man's darkest desires can be brought forth. Consider Sid from Toy Story, that kid was demented enough before he was rehabilitated. His expertise with tinkering and hatred of "girly" toys might make him a probable suspect if he transferred his passion to more lively suspects..."

*Chessie looks at the list of potential suspects Dodo started and Anton Ego has added to. After giving the list a few minutes' study, the Cat shakes his head slightly.*

Chessie: 'I know this situation is anything but jolly, but don't forget Djoli, Esmeralda's pet goat. And while remote association with a goat through a gypsy isn't enough to convict Frollo, it might be too premature to exclude him yet. And anything premature at this point will get people killed ... .'

OOC: Wally is absolutely right; I've played every single murder game Wally has run and no matter how confusing everything seems while the game is in process, it always comes clear and gets solved in the end. Besides, despite the length of game play so far, the game is not that far underway; these games usually last quite a bit longer before anyone should be able to solve them.

Back