• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13
my GOD
these are the best lanyards ever
jeez
I kept going
Wow that's the best lanyard.. No that one is! crap look at that one!
Just amazing @u@

I present my newly updated NEW DISNEY PRINCESS LANYARD! Enchanted, tangled, princess and the frog! (yes, yes I know giselle is technically a princess but...)

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: W.O.W!!!! I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS AND DROOLING OVER YOUR BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICENT COLLECTION!!!!! You have done such a BEAUTIFUL/FANTASTIC job with them!!!:rock:

Honestly, I could not be much more jealous! I freaking love them I love that you do so many different collections as that is the way I am as well. You have some awesome awesome pins there Amy!

By the way... they won't melt in a fire but I might come up during the night to steal some of them so at least you have pics to remember them by. ;)

Your lanyards are so amazing! I'm jealous of all your lovely Lion King pins, specifially the 'I Just Can't Wait to Be King' Jumbo and the Lion King Marquee. :) Wow, just wow! So many great pins to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back