• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Ever Growing Collection of Tangled PODMs! (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ever Growing Collection of Tangled PODMs! (Image Heavy)
This is so beautiful! I can see why you are so proud of your PODMs. It must have been very difficult to find all of them, but you did! I can't wait to see more pictures. I am sending you good vibes this week and wishing you that all is well! :) :hug:

Man, I need to update this thread ... I've inherited a few new scenes, some of which I haven't had a chance to photograph yet, but here are my two newest little gems. I love them so much. Aaah.

First up, an all time grail of mine, a Kingdom Dance PODM!! I was seriously HURTING for this PODM... might still try for one where they're looking away, but this was my grail grail grail frame. Couldn't be happier!!

ns8cNUZ.jpg

Gorgeous. Love it. Aaah!!

And then thanks to My D Pins for letting me pay over time and the fabulous colorwindpainter for helping to manage my paperwork this beautiful pin came home tonight!! It was a long two months of saving for this one, but I am so elated it's mine!!

PU5slwL.jpg

Still after a few more that I've been annoyingly bumping a thread for, but my God I am so proud of this collection!! It never ends... it never ends...

Thanks for looking!

7LSuXDq.jpg

Just thought I might share a new addition that joined our collection tonight. This awesome PODM of JUST Flynn from the Healing Incantation scene - I've never seen one of Flynn solo. Thanks to Erika for keeping her eyes peeled for me and helping me acquire this little gem. You're the best!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back