• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set images found
Thank you for uploading more images! I seriously cannot wait for Christmas!! I took a peek at my shipping carton and I got #1645. Which is odd seeing as I preordered them on September 25th. I suppose it must not matter when you preorder it! xD

LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set - Deboxing Photos

Some photos of my Merida and Queen Elinor box set. My set is #1706 of 2500. First deboxing photos. There were two features that surprised me when I deboxed the dolls. The first that Merida actually has a doll stand of her own, but it is shorter (by 1.5 inches) to support her sitting position in the box. The second is that Queen Elinor has cloth panties. They are white, and are in addition to her dark green painted on underpants. I believe that is the first doll in the 17'' LE doll line that has cloth panties; all the others just have painted on underpants.

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Boxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Deboxing - In Diorama - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Deboxing - In Diorama - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Deboxing - Attached To Spacers - Next to Empty Diorama - Full Font View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Deboxed - Merida Lying Down With Skirt Lifted - Full Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Deboxed - Queen Elinor Lying Down With Skirt Lifted - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Deboxed - Merida Sitting, Elinor Standing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida and Queen Elinor 17'' Doll Set - First Look - Deboxed - Standing Next To Doll Stands - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back