• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New LE Merida and Queen Elinor Doll Set images found
Thanks for posting! I do like detail of the links in Elinor's belt
The first thing I'm doing is cutting off the ties to the bottom of the material! It's one thing I can't stand in how the dolls are packaged, even a bit of thread would be better.

Great photos!
I really want to know if they did movie accurate shoes, because Merida should have those dainty blue slippers and Elinor better not have high heels again! I was so cross they gave her and 12" Gothel these generic heels when Elinor should have brown slippers and Gothel little boots.
I could rant all day about doll shoes, it crosses over nicely with my Barbie Dolls of the World and some if the stupid production choices... Grrr!

Thank you Mali. Great pictures. Merida has a very soft face here. Elinor is beautiful. Older than in the classic doll. It's better that way.

Well my ladies have been de-boxed and acquainted with my other two Meridas and little Elinor. My main concerns are that Elinor has something under the paint of her crown which I can't easily chip off and poor Merida does not have an awesome chair... Her stand is much shorter so she will be forever crouching :( I will try and post some photos later.

Well my ladies have been de-boxed and acquainted with my other two Meridas and little Elinor. My main concerns are that Elinor has something under the paint of her crown which I can't easily chip off and poor Merida does not have an awesome chair... Her stand is much shorter so she will be forever crouching :( I will try and post some photos later.

I can't wait to see your pictures with the details and the things about what you told. The stand etc. Too bad, it's not a chair.

I got mine in the mail. But the box is very damaged on one side. I'm not removing them from the box so I had to call Disney to replace it. They told me they would put a set on hold while I send back the first set. Once received I will get the new one. Kind of a bummer because the number was pretty low (under 1000). I'll probably end up with a higher number now. Oh well! I still want a non-damaged box more!

She is not sold out online yet either. I think the high price is making them less appealing.

I got mine in the mail. But the box is very damaged on one side. I'm not removing them from the box so I had to call Disney to replace it. They told me they would put a set on hold while I send back the first set. Once received I will get the new one. Kind of a bummer because the number was pretty low (under 1000). I'll probably end up with a higher number now. Oh well! I still want a non-damaged box more!

She is not sold out online yet either. I think the high price is making them less appealing.

that makes me nervous ! My dolls should be here tomorrow and I'm worried they will be damaged. My Calhoun came damaged and I'm sending it back for another. :(

I'm a bit miffed because we just found out that we won't be getting ours. I'm pretty new to the DisneyStore website and missed the fine print where it says that they bill the card when they ship... Well, we don't have $236.00 now. We had it two months ago when we placed the pre-order. How can we for see up to two months in advance what our finances are going to look like? There's nothing much to do now except let it go but it just seems to be a rather flawed system. I keep thinking, what was the point of pre-ordering if the card/funds aren't taken until months later when the item ships (so you in actuality have not bought it yet) :\ I'm disappointed beyond all belief. I'm hoping that they'll remain available for a couple of weeks yet when we recover financially and can afford them. If not, guess that's how the cookie crumbles :(

Last edited:
I'm a bit miffed because we just found out that we won't be getting ours. I'm pretty new to the DisneyStore website and missed the fine print where it says that they bill the card when they ship... Well, we don't have $236.00 now. We had it two months ago when we placed the pre-order. How can we for see up to two months in advance what our finances are going to look like? There's nothing much to do now except let it go but it just seems to be a rather flawed system. I keep thinking, what was the point of pre-ordering if the card/funds aren't taken until months later when the item ships (so you in actuality have not bought it yet) :\ I'm disappointed beyond all belief. I'm hoping that they'll remain available for a couple of weeks yet when we recover financially and can afford them. If not, guess that's how the cookie crumbles :(
Sad to hear but i can relate to the low funds for sure. Funds are only taken out if you go in store to pre order. Usually most pre orders are either you put some money down or you pay at time of shipping/ release.

Wow that majorly sucks! I must admit I am of the opposite mind since I had no money when I pre-ordered though now I've found out my US doll will cost £185 including shipping to the UK and I can't afford to pay that all at once!

I'm a bit miffed because we just found out that we won't be getting ours...
I'm disappointed beyond all belief. I'm hoping that they'll remain available for a couple of weeks yet when we recover financially and can afford them. If not, guess that's how the cookie crumbles :(
I have my fingers crossed for you that they will still be available :)
Hopefully with the onslaught of LE Cinderella/Tremaine only last month, Designer Villains, Sgt. Calhoun (as you're in US) and Xmas coming up it will increase your chances of getting them. Best of luck :x:

I' m surprised there are no more pictures of the set? :( I thought many people will post their pictures.

Sorry for the light by the way everyone, I don't get any natural (day) light left by the time I get home so I had to take these in poor artificial light. They look way more beautiful during the day!

OH wow, the pictures are good even without light. I love Elinor sleeves... and how you posed her with merida ^^ Elinor is really nice, so much more better than the promos pictures. Thank you so much HLRaikkonen

Why thank you pupuce! Will you be getting this set? It was your photos of the Queen of Hearts which made me cave and buy her :D
I really love my Brave dolls, perhaps even more than my Mulans and Barbies. They are so charming in their facial expressions and the details of their costumes.

Why thank you pupuce! Will you be getting this set? It was your photos of the Queen of Hearts which made me cave and buy her :D
I really love my Brave dolls, perhaps even more than my Mulans and Barbies. They are so charming in their facial expressions and the details of their costumes.

oh really , it was my pictures? I don't know for the set... That why I asked for pictures. Plus the disney store at the champs elysées didn't get them yet and I can't buy via internet because disney store delivery service is troublesome for me. But the set is really great , especially Elinor, if the store at the champs elysées has them, I may buy it next month.

Yes I expect French delivery costs are pretty high!
Well I really hope you can get one, I'm completely reliant on disneystore.co.uk since our local store closed a few years ago and even then it wasn't big enough probably to stock anything special. I was very glad to snag the set so easily though I suppose the price is putting a lot of people off.
And yes it really was your lovely outdoor shots which made me think actually I really would rather like to get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back