• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if this was brought up earlier, but does anyone have any idea if these'll last until the end of June? :3 *Hopeful* I would love to just get the Ariel and Belle pins.... ;-;

Has there been a major second-wave release for these pins, or are they slowing trickling out when people find them? Is there any indication that there will be another release or are we all just hoping??

I wonder if Carl/Ellie will continue to be the most desired, or if the Rapunzel/Flynn will pass it eventually.

I hear these were back at some stores. Any chance someone could grab me any? Really looking for Ariel, sleeping beauty, rapunzel and belle boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm heading to WDW at the end of the month. If they have any, I will let you know for sure, Renee!

That would be so great! Thank you so much :) I will keep my fingers cross they have a steady flow coming in :)
I'm hoping dlr will have some at the end of the month when I'm there as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone comes across any I would really like to buy some at cost if possible. Please remember me if you see them, I will pay immediately ;)

Hey guys I can confirm these are currently at AK and DHS under the hat. I got Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora.

There are none at pin traders in DD and none at Epcot. Will be checking MK tonight.

lGM at DLR had a few boxes of Cinderella only but only a few boxes if any one wants Cindy I have no problem picking one up at my cost plus shipping

The Disney Store in DTD Anaheim also had some Cinderella this morning ... but judging from the line they are probably gone.

They also sold out of Characters and Cameras :(

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

When I went today to Disneyland, LGM had Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana. The shop in New Orleans had Rapunzel and Jasmine still available. However, that was at 1:00pm.

New Orleans pin shop at dlr only has Ariel at the moment (and lots of Ariel) they sold out of rapunzel and jasmine before I got there anyway

I checked at most of the pin stores in DLR, and DTD stores, couldn't find any r/c couples pins, CM at New Orleans said she thinks they're sold out park wide. New Orleans store is in the back side of the path way going to the restrooms in New Orleans Square, and train entrance. Hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back