• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New PTD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New PTD!!
I hope Peter lasts through Saturday. My wife loves Peter Pan and it'd be neat to get one when we get our ice cream.

Markheardjr, when I was at DSF around 7:15 last night, there was not a seat to be had. There were around 3-4 pin traders among the crowd sitting. My husband and I ended up buying the pins and leaving. Maybe others came & left between me leaving and arriving.

I'm sure more people will show up today and definately tomorrow.

I was actually hoping for Kevin just to get her out of the way. I'm leaving for Ohio on Sunday-Wed for my grandma's funeral. Was hoping he'd make his apperance before I go. I missed Pascal visiting gram in Nov. I'll be back for the event though, so I might have to ask someone to help if a new one comes out between Sun-Wed.
I am very sorry for your loss Mark. My condolences to you and your loved ones.

I am very sorry for your loss Mark. My condolences to you and your loved ones.

Thanks. Turns out there was a problem with the doctors signing her death certificate so now her funeral might not be until Friday and I'll miss the DSF event too. Have to keep reminding myself about life priorities!! Double bummed now. ;(

I just got home from DSF. My wife and I were able to get a Peter Pan PTD while enjoying the best ice cream treat ever! Had a great time seeing the movie at El Capitan and celebrating the birthday of Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

We're keeping one of the Peters but the extra is for trade.

By he way, I can understand now why DSF cast members get such high praise. They were absolutely fantastic, helpful and accommodating. What a great group! They do Disney proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back