• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New PTD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New PTD!!
She is just sooo cute. If anyone would be willing to pick one up for me, I would appreciate it. I can trade or just pay for her. I am amazed at how fast the PTD's are turning over right now. People are eating a lot of ice cream. Is there a heat wave going on in LA?

She is just sooo cute. If anyone would be willing to pick one up for me, I would appreciate it. I can trade or just pay for her. I am amazed at how fast the PTD's are turning over right now. People are eating a lot of ice cream. Is there a heat wave going on in LA?

No, it's an ice box .... but WE WANT pins, so we sacrifice ourselves :D

Just stopped by to pick up my two Alice and they said there are less than 30 Alice's left and then me and someone else bought some, so come buy them!!

Just stopped by to pick up my two Alice and they said there are less than 30 Alice's left and then me and someone else bought some, so come buy them!!

Oh boy. Wonder what is next. :yum:

If anyone wants her I have an Alice for trade.

Last edited:
Just got back myself... I think the count is now 10... :) I'll have to run back down in an hour, won't be able to stand it...

I was told the next pin does not begin with a 'K', if that helps anyone... :p

Oh, and if anyone wants an Alice for $17 (shipping included), let me know...
(Or Alice + the new one for $30, I'll probably have 2 of the new ones today or tomorrow for sure...)

Last edited:
I would love to do this! Let me know if you'd ship to Canada, and then please PM me if so!

This pin is just wicked cute.

Just got back myself... I think the count is now 10... :) I'll have to run back down in an hour, won't be able to stand it...

I was told the next pin does not begin with a 'K', if that helps anyone... :p

Oh, and if anyone wants an Alice for $17 (shipping included), let me know...
(Or Alice + the new one for $30, I'll probably have 2 of the new ones today or tomorrow for sure...)

Not Kevin lol so the world remains at peace ^_^
I was actually hoping for Kevin just to get her out of the way. I'm leaving for Ohio on Sunday-Wed for my grandma's funeral. Was hoping he'd make his apperance before I go. I missed Pascal visiting gram in Nov. I'll be back for the event though, so I might have to ask someone to help if a new one comes out between Sun-Wed.

Last edited:
I was actually hoping for Kevin just to get him out of the way. I'm leaving for Ohio on Sunday-Wed for my grandma's funeral. Was hoping he'd make his apperance before I go. I missed Pascal visiting gram in Nov. I'll be back for the event though, so I might have to ask someone to help if a new one comes out between Sun-Wed.

Do you collect all the PTDs? If it's not Kevin (who is already promised if I can only get two I think, and I doubt she'll last 2 days), I can get whatever comes out next week for you...

-2°C or -2°F? We had 30°F in Los Angeles just last week. Ice on my car.

And it's in the mid-70s today... I wish this state could make up it's mind... :)

Last edited:
Do you collect all the PTDs? If it's not Kevin (who is already promised if I can only get two I think, and I doubt he'll last 2 days), I can get whatever comes out next week for you...

And it's in the mid-70s today... I wish this state could make up it's mind... :)

I do collect pin trader delights. I'm closing in on 60 of them. I moved to these from Marquee's when the prices of those went insane. Now these are picking up steam but not as bad $$-wise. I'll appreciate the help if new ones come out. There's about 100, the Pinpics group doesn't count the Stitch and Jack Hollywood stars but I do. Those were the ones when we ate so much ice cream, DSF ran out of PTD pins. I think they are keeping ahead of the curve this time but we're going through these new ones at break-neck pace.
I'm really hoping for more popular characters we haven't seen before. I'm getting tired of Alice (All AIW), Stitch, Jessica, Tink. And no more mini-stools. I want Merida, Fix-It Felix, Toy Story (any,) Star Wars!, Marvel, other Princesses (Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Ariel!, etc. Lets change it up! There have been a few good ones lately but all the freakin AIW gets old, 5 in the last 12 months. I'm waiting for a chip & dale, they used to do them all the time and now nothing for a while.

I was actually hoping for Kevin just to get him out of the way. I'm leaving for Ohio on Sunday-Wed for my grandma's funeral. Was hoping he'd make his apperance before I go. I missed Pascal visiting gram in Nov. I'll be back for the event though, so I might have to ask someone to help if a new one comes out between Sun-Wed.

lol I'm kind of crossing my fingers that Kevin will somehow last until the end of August (pipe dream I know haha) because I am 90% sure I am going to go down to Disneyland end of August for their Marathon Weekend and do the half marathon (I want that coast-to-coast medal lol) and DSF is one place I have to stop at (I hope there is a pin release too around then, a good one at that) but we'll see ^_^

Do you collect all the PTDs? If it's not Kevin (who is already promised if I can only get two I think, and I doubt he'll last 2 days), I can get whatever comes out next week for you...

If Kevin is in such high demand you could always bring people with you or get there ASAP on both day if it manages to last past 1 :)

lol I'm kind of crossing my fingers that Kevin will somehow last until the end of August (pipe dream I know haha) because I am 90% sure I am going to go down to Disneyland end of August for their Marathon Weekend and do the half marathon (I want that coast-to-coast medal lol) and DSF is one place I have to stop at (I hope there is a pin release too around then, a good one at that) but we'll see ^_^

They should release him like 100 at a time and put a month or so in between each release... Just annoy us! :) Otherwise 150 people are going to show up in the space of an hour and it will all be over. :eek2: :eek2:

If Kevin is in such high demand you could always bring people with you or get there ASAP on both day if it manages to last past 1 :)

Believe me, I've thought about it... If I'm here at work when I hear she's out, I'll try to grab co-workers under the bribe of free ice cream... I might be able to get a few more than 2. But if he comes out at the end of a day, there will be a line outside forming in the middle of the night like with the Tangled pin...

They should release him like 100 at a time and put a month or so in between each release... Just annoy us! :) Otherwise 150 people are going to show up in the space of an hour and it will all be over. :eek2: :eek2:

Believe me, I've thought about it... If I'm here at work when I hear she's out, I'll try to grab co-workers under the bribe of free ice cream... I might be able to get a few more than 2. But if he comes out at the end of a day, there will be a line outside forming in the middle of the night like with the Tangled pin...

lol I can't tell if you are constantly switching the gender on purpose lol

On a side note, is she really as popular as Rapunzel??? O___O Call me flabbergasted, I would never have guessed! And if I was your co-worker, I'd definitely go under the bribe of free ice cream, but I'd probably already be waiting in line right now for the BT release (that one looks bad -__-) lol because I do hope to get that Stitch BT xP GOOD LUCK RIK!!!! (insert great, philosophical phrase of luck like "May the Force Be With You" or "Live Long and Prosper" here)

lol I can't tell if you are constantly switching the gender on purpose lol

On a side note, is she really as popular as Rapunzel??? O___O Call me flabbergasted, I would never have guessed! And if I was your co-worker, I'd definitely go under the bribe of free ice cream, but I'd probably already be waiting in line right now for the BT release (that one looks bad -__-) lol because I do hope to get that Stitch BT xP GOOD LUCK RIK!!!! (insert great, philosophical phrase of luck like "May the Force Be With You" or "Live Long and Prosper" here)

I kinda don't care what they call her, I know who they are talking about. Like spelling Dug "Doug." Whatever

I kinda don't care what they call her, I know who they are talking about. Like spelling Dug "Doug." Whatever

Hehe, Just making fun of my inability to associate 'Kevin' with a female... When I wrote 'She's' I originally put 'he' and thought about it and fixed it... I just cruised on through the other ones without noticing... I'm going to have to carefully gender-check from now on... :)

But, yeah, we all know who we are talking about... Just having fun. I do that with people's pets all the time.

I think there's a fanatical Up community about as eager for this pin as the Tangled community is for Rapunzel... When I asked what the next pin was going to be (knowing she couldn't tell me, but I asked anyway), I got the usual 'I don't know or can't tell you', but then she said 'I can say it doesn't start with a K'. So obviously they are getting a lot of calls about that. People don't want to know what the next pin is, they just want to know that it's not Kevin...

Last edited:
I think there's a fanatical Up community about as eager for this pin as the Tangled community is for Rapunzel... When I asked what the next pin was going to be (knowing she couldn't tell me, but I asked anyway), I got the usual 'I don't know or can't tell you', but then she said 'I can say it doesn't start with a K'. So obviously they are getting a lot of calls about that. People don't want to know what the next pin is, they just want to know that it's not Kevin...

lmao xD I imagine that in my head being really secretive, like she just leans over the counter oh so quietly and says that into your ear haha

But wow, Kevin really is popular o_O She is awesome then again but I'm more of a Cone of Shame kind of guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back