• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New PTD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I've never bought a PTD pin, but this one is beyond adorable. Can anyone tell me what a fair ebay price for this would be? Right now I only see one for $30 not including shipping, which seems kinda steep... is that actually a good price? (not exactly a newbie on here, but basically one when it comes to pins)

She'll drop to $19.99 soon enough. Just wait. Side note, I love the sprinkles are suits from a deck of cards.

The anticipation for the release of Kevin is killing me.

Lol only killing.. Im practically dead from seeing threads new PTD and its not kevin XD being a completist and being up to date is a killer when you know one is coming but you dont know when LOL plus being in another country dont help either

I was up in North Hollywood this morning and stopped by DSF on my way home... I missed Jessica by about an hour!! Oh well.
But I did pick up a two of these new Alice PTDs... they're cute.

If anyone is interested in trading a Maleficent PTD 1 (#73355) or a Maleficent PTD 2 (#89489) for one of my Alice PTD pins, send me a PM!! And no, sorry I don't want to sell the pin.

Last edited:
I don't collect Alice, but this pin is just adorable! :)

I agree, but I won't be getting this PTD as it would be extremely out of place in my pin collection but the idea is amazing! :)

I don't have any PTD pins but are they always this small?

Usually they are, but apparently the Rapunzel one was quite big for a PTD o_O

OMG OMG OMG SOOOO CUTE if anyone could please let me know if they have an extra one and we could work something out PLEASE let me kno

So... I've never bought a PTD pin, but this one is beyond adorable. Can anyone tell me what a fair ebay price for this would be? Right now I only see one for $30 not including shipping, which seems kinda steep... is that actually a good price? (not exactly a newbie on here, but basically one when it comes to pins)

Two PTD pins are ~$26 and for me, $15 in gas (and about 2 hours of round trip driving) and another $2 for parking - so it costs me ~$22 per pin - which is why I don't usually go to DSF just for a PTD.

Seriously right?! And I hate actually having stuff I need to take care of right now otherwise I'd go get this pin :( ughh what with is up w/ these PTDs disappearing so fast?? I just went up to DSF last night on a fluke and managed to be one of the last ppl in line at the ice cream counter before they closed and got my 2 *whew*

.... ::looks around:: ok who's hoarding these things?!? lol

if the Kevin ptd comes out tomorrow I'll be so pissed bc I have internship tomorrow so there will be no way for me to get it if it comes out. Ahhhh these stupid PTDs are making me paranoid.

I know! I can't believe how many are coming out so quickly :doh: I don't live in driving distance of DSF (unless you count a more than 10 hour drive as driving distance :|) but I can imagine it would be just as frustrating to be so close but not having the circumstances to get to DSF. Hoping that Alice will not be so difficult to attain, but if it ends up that way, maybe it was just not meant to be...

Aw, cute .gif!! <3 And totally expresses how I've been feeling today about this pin! I wish I had the funds to just buy it now ~.~

I know! I can't believe how many are coming out so quickly :doh: I don't live in driving distance of DSF (unless you count a more than 10 hour drive as driving distance :|) but I can imagine it would be just as frustrating to be so close but not having the circumstances to get to DSF. Hoping that Alice will not be so difficult to attain, but if it ends up that way, maybe it was just not meant to be...

Aw, cute .gif!! <3 And totally expresses how I've been feeling today about this pin! I wish I had the funds to just buy it now ~.~

I know! me too:cry:

I was up in North Hollywood this morning and stopped by DSF on my way home... I missed Jessica by about an hour!! Oh well.
But I did pick up a two of these new Alice PTDs... they're cute.

If anyone is interested in trading a Maleficent PTD 1 (#73355), Maleficent PTD 2 (#89489) or a Cruella PTD (#92199), for one of my Alice PTD pins, send me a PM!! And no, sorry I don't want to sell the pin.

I have a Cruella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back