• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Sephora Collection for Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Sephora Collection for Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Thanks! How cute.

I will be saving up for this! I only want the roll on perfume, compact, nail polish. I might splurge and get the small compact of eyshadows. I might just get the large one as well because the case is so pretty but I'd never use it.

Last edited:
Want... =(
I couldn't even get my hands on Jasmine's collection becuase they don't ship to Australia... How am I going to get Ariel's?
When I was in America last year I was lucky to get Cinderella's Perfume... which has now run out <3

I can get you the majority of the collection if you pay me back. I don't think I would be able to mail the nail polish or perfume since both are considered hazardous materials by the USPS.

Last edited:
Thanks for making this thread, I've been waiting for this collection. I always get the mirrors and the eye shadow quads. The large shadow box is pretty, and I had the Cinderella, but sold it because I just wanted it for display and was worried about the cardboard lasting. I do use the eye shadow from the quads, because they are in a strong plastic case, which I will clean when they run out and keep on my vanity table.

To be honest, I did hope the Ariel mirror would be shaped like a sea shell. But I get that they have a certain style to keep to.

I know this is a major stretch but does anyone have an extra Cinderella compact or not want theirs anymore? I would love to have one but can't afford what eBay is asking. I have the Jasmine one and would love the Ariel one but I'm missing Cinderella. :(

Oh my gosh I didn't know they were doing a Little Mermaid collection!! I'll probably buy the eyeshadow online, and wait on the perfume to smell it in the store.

Everything is so gorgeous!!

Ok so I was able to buy the Ariel Palette RIGHT NOW!

If anyone needs help in getting one I would be happy to help for a tiny markup. Please PM me if you're interested. :)

Sephora-Ariel-8294.jpg

I need, need, NEED the Ariel compact! Agh! Could some kind soul please help me get one when it comes out? I will cover all costs of course :bowdown: I really don't want to miss it like I did with Cinderella :(

Sorry for the double post, but does everyone know about being a Sephora Beauty Insider? It is free and will allow you to buy certain products, like the Disney stuff, early. Go sign up right now if you haven't so you can get the Ariel collection when it comes out at retail, go... gogogogo!

Last edited:
Ughhh I am a Beauty Insider buuuut payday is not until Tuesday. Hopefully it won't sell out by then!

It's unlikely the Storylook Palette will sell out that fast, but if it does Sephora will still get some in stores--they reserve inventory for the store release :)

I talked to one of the Sephora ladies about this line, and she told me this is the last princess that Disney/Sephora planned a collection for.
So for everyone hoping for their favorite lady's line, it seems less likely :/
Shame- I was really hoping for aurora.

Oh wow! What a beautiful color palate and such fabulous covers and decorations. I love it! I hope they continue the line for the remaining Disney princesses.

Hi everyone!! Nice to meet you!! My name is Sayuri and I'm from Barcelona (Spain). I was looking for this collection and I found this spectacular forum :D
Today I have bought in ebay the compact mirror and the storylook palette of the Ariel collection but a very high price..
I read in other post that a members says to buy and ship to the Uk, it's possible that anybody can help me and send me to Spain?
I'm really grateful for this if is possible, for the other new collections that Sephora doing.

Thanks so much and sorry for my poor english! >__<

I talked to one of the Sephora ladies about this line, and she told me this is the last princess that Disney/Sephora planned a collection for.
So for everyone hoping for their favorite lady's line, it seems less likely :/
Shame- I was really hoping for aurora.

I would have loved an Aurora, she is the most beautiful princess, I want ":Lips Red as the Rose" lipstick! It is a fairly successful line though, selling out of most items quickly. They may just decide to continue if they can get the license. Personally I don't know why the eye shadow quads don't sell out, they are my favorites after the mirrors.

:shock: I just died :facepalm:

Omg... the compact!!!! AGHHHHHHH!!! I need that in my life!!!

And crap, I don't even wear makeup but I agree with the majority that I want the eyeshadow palettes solely for the cover arts xD

Well... this would be a great excuse to start wearing makeup... anyone wanna give me pointers on doing eyeshadow?? :lol:

I hope the perfume smells nice; I would love the roll on one just for the quote on it but if the perfume smells yucky then meh.

The nail polish and glosses look so so to me... I think that's only bc I don't think the colors for it would look good on me.

>____________________<

::goes and stalks sephora.com::

I have the Jasmine compact and love it. :) I really want the Ariel nail polishes and probably the compact. I mean... can we EVER have too many beauty products???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back