• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Sephora Collection for Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my store doesnt have it in yet. should I crack and get it online? I have a gift card, which is why I want to buy at the store.

my store doesnt have it in yet. should I crack and get it online? I have a gift card, which is why I want to buy at the store.

With every other collection, the in store release was after the online release. And I think they're still saying August is the in store release date.

Shipping is free if you spend $50 or more.

That's weird. I just checked and it says the compact is in stock.

EDIT: Just checked again and now it's showing that it's out of stock.

Last edited:
I didn't get the compact either so much for June release and beauty insiders getting first chance to buy. I am curious to see what the D23 compact one is going to look like and price

I missed it. guess I will keep calling Sephora and make my husband rush out to pick it up when it arrives in stores.

Wow! I bought mine at 11am. I'm a Beauty Insider / VIB as well. No email, but fortunately someone let me know! I ordered the compact, nail polish and the compact. I'll post pics when they arrive. Cannot believe they are already sold out!

I wonder, considering the success of this run, if they'll extend it and add more princesses. I saw a few places mentioning that they are only doing three and that this is the last...

It seems silly not to continue a line that is so successful. However Disney has it's own beauty line and maybe they would rather just stick with that and not have to work with another company. When it comes to decisions like this you never really know what caused them behind the scenes.

It seems silly not to continue a line that is so successful. However Disney has it's own beauty line and maybe they would rather just stick with that and not have to work with another company. When it comes to decisions like this you never really know what caused them behind the scenes.

I read in a few places that the speculation likely came down to the contract agreement. The contract likely only had three princesses lineup (supposedly it was stated with the launch of Cinderella that there would only be three) in order to establish if was a worthy venture.. I find this somewhat strange but a legitimate move (remember, this is speculative) since there are a lot of princesses to get through and it's easier to have a test run to see if it's worth it and if it were, then figuring out how much to make per run.

My speculative notions point to this with the failure of the Designer Princesses and Villains; the princesses was a complete fumble as there wasn't enough (my local Disney store cringes at the mention of how it was handled) and the Villains seemed like there was too many (several were still in stock during the last annual sale and I still see a few on shelves at my local store [which is a high traffic store]).

Unnecessarily long speculation short: I hope that this was a pilot run to see how successful they were and to determine the quantity before pursuing the rest of the princesses.

I got my shipment confirmation email a couple hours ago. The palette and compact mirror are on their way! Yay!!

So frustrating! I keep getting the email that the mirror is back in stock then when I click it, it says sold out :( Hopefully I can grab it in stores when it comes out in Aug.

The palette was sold out (I didn't get my email in time) and I never saw the mirror. I wish I knew that the stores were going to get it still, otherwise I wouldn't have bought the palette on eBay for almost double (I think) what it sells for ... Ugh, just ugh. :(

Congrats to everyone who was able to get this item from Sephora. :) But I did get the four set and the lip glosses from Sephora, just waiting on shipping ... .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back