• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Sephora Collection for Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which compact? The little mermaid one hasn't been released yet. Only the storybook palette for Ariel was released so far.

I'm not usually one for expensive accessories, but I like the color of that compact. And the Jasmine one was so pretty...
I would need to see a better pic of the cover before I spent $20 on one, tho... ^^;

There was one Ariel compact for sale on the Bay earlier today, but was gone when I went back later. :(
Lol that's pretty sad how even the eBay sharks are taking down this compact. Their scared to sell and not actually get it probally. Especially now that we know its the last of Disney and sephora.

The palette is sold out for beauty insiders...I guess we now have to wait when all the products are released

The palette is sold out for beauty insiders...I guess we now have to wait when all the products are released

It says "coming soon" not "sold out" so I think it may go back in stock whenever they decide to launch the entire collection online. I think they may not have intended to release the palette this early--with the other collections, all products released simultaneously. And while I know Ariel is popular, I'd be shocked if the palette honestly sold out this fast.

It says "coming soon" not "sold out" so I think it may go back in stock whenever they decide to launch the entire collection online. I think they may not have intended to release the palette this early--with the other collections, all products released simultaneously. And while I know Ariel is popular, I'd be shocked if the palette honestly sold out this fast.

I have some friends that ordered the palette and on their order status page it says "permanently out of stock". I would stalk your local store to find out when they are coming in store to try and get one.

I have some friends that ordered the palette and on their order status page it says "permanently out of stock". I would stalk your local store to find out when they are coming in store to try and get one.

I just checked my order page and mine says the same thing. I wonder why they haven't updated the product page? That's a little weird. And I'm still surprised it sold out this fast... but very thankful I ordered mine day of.

wonder when the rest of the collection is going to show up online?

Also there is going to be a D23 Expo-only Swarovski crystal-encrusted Ariel compact mirror

I thought the rest of the Ariel collection was supposed to be online in June?

Sephora has now updated their website. The entire collection is there to view. I'm thinking we're coming in close on when we can purchase it!

Thanks for letting us know. It seems a little odd that they put it up, but it can only be viewed and not purchased.

They're available for purchase now. I just got my order in. :) Yes! No more checking the website.

Last edited:
Gah! I need that compact! It's killing me that I can't order it :(

edit: thank you so, so much Mali for ordering one for me. I am so happy! :wiggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back