• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Mermaid's_grotto

aka Damu
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
2160_twoThird_UP_11042013.jpg

Also available to order via DS France & Germany 26th April

Last edited:
I might have to employ my boss for computer back up on this day! Just incase my iPad doesn't show the 'add to basket' option!

I'm so thrilled it has Kevin and her babies...the babies r sooooo cute....yet another rest trader for the uk, I'm so plzd...finally we will have some bargaining power and will be able to trade for high wants....I'm sooooo excited about this pin!! I hope Disney uk keep up this trend for good pins....it certainly will make life easier being able to have more bargaining power as I'm sure it will other uk-ers too...gooooo UK!!

Love the colours and that the design also includes her chicks. I'm actually looking forward to seeing new DS Europe releases again :lol:

I really hope that people are able to get it for their collection and / or to help out & trade with those outside Europe too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back