• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New UK LE 300 UP! Kevin pin
This pin is so cute!!! I hope I can get one for a trader and one for my own collection ^_^!! I hope to get one of my high wants for this pin eeee

Yes yes yes yes mwahahahha. Uk is on the ball recently. I think im at uni so will have to entrust my mum with buying.

Yah, what a great pin and after the Tarzan one thought we'd only get some weak unwanted release. Got my couple of Tarzan early and what a good job it's now sold out. Think we will have to be on the ball get get this Kevin pin.

It is also released 26th April for France & Germany
2160_twoThird_UP_11042013FR.jpg

2160_twoThird_UP_11042013DE.jpg

DS Europe divides its stock between UK, France and Germany so it is still LE300. I can't seem to edit the title thread to show DS Europe :lol:

Will definitely try and get it as it would be an amazing trader as I don't collect Up ( though it does look an awesome design in my opinion :) ).
Was waiting from 8 this morning just in case they released the Tarzan pin early like they have before so will be deploying those tatics again.

Am I right in thinking that it is released the day AFTER on the French and German site? On those posters it says the 26th and on the UK one it says the 25th??

Oooo so that means 100 for the UK? Eek :|
No it does not mean that.
For example, say with the other LE DS Collectibles where the stock is shared between DS US & Europe.
Europe gets a variable percentage of the total (this has also varied between each release) smaller quantity due to size of market compared to US. It's all projected supply and demand which is why the US gets the 17" LE pre-orders and Europe does not. The DS stock (all types not just pins) may vary in it's availability between the markets. Remember we are still part of the European Union, before the Euro no one would have forgot about Germany and France :lol: but for others in Europe they don't even have a Disney Store :(

Am I right in thinking that it is released the day AFTER on the French and German site? On those posters it says the 26th and on the UK one it says the 25th??
Yes, but I'm not aware if this usually the case for all their releases. Hopefully our fellow Europeans can enlighten us?

Everyone.
tumblr_lewjkytp0V1qf8qdvo1_500.gif

Keep calm.

why divide 300 pins between 3 sites, stupid if you ask me...loove the pin but why not have exclusives per site, not divinde small release sizes between sites, it will be mayhem!

It would make more scense if the UK website would get more of them, because from the German and French website, as far as I know, you can only order there if you are from France or Germany. While at the UK site, many other European countries can order.

True, but you can't order from the UK website when you're from France so....
Some pins are common to the 3 websites but not to much, and it's cool to also have a chance to get one.
Usually I (French) just have to look to the beautiful pins of the DS UK.

True, but you can't order from the UK website when you're from France so....
Some pins are common to the 3 websites but not to much, and it's cool to also have a chance to get one.
Usually I (French) just have to look to the beautiful pins of the DS UK.

Thank you for clarifying how it is in France :bigthumb:

I do not know how stock operates in DS Europe, only the difference when it comes to the 17" LE releases between Europe and the US (trying to keep it pin related :lol:)

I noticed the difference in date for France and Germany, which I thought is useful for the other Europeans on here as France and Germany have their own native website.

So I'm glad you guys have a chance of getting these pins too :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back