• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

People lined up at the Soda Fountain already for tomorrows wristband release

Status
Not open for further replies.
People lined up at the Soda Fountain already for tomorrows wristband release

indy8888

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There are 12 people in line already at the Soda Fountain for tomorrows wristband release. It's not even 3:00pm yet. Looks like we are not going to get wristbands this time around.

Hmmm... Sleeping in an alley on a windy cold night... Waking to a grumpy crowd to get a wristband in the morning to allow you to come back the following morning to wait in line again for hours to not miss the voucher and if you survive that you get to spend your hard earned money to buy some Cheshire Cat pins... See you there... LOL...
jeeze. what's coming out?

Bundle up and sleep well you all... There is no way I can make the campout tonight... work lets off too late to allow it... Grrrrrrrr...

I think the plan DSF had to do wristbands, "to reduce the over night line ups" has backfired. lol

These people are nuts. Why would they feel the need to line up today for wristbands that are being time spaced?????

THURSDAY:
Wristbands #1-50 will be handed out from 7:00am - 8:00am
Wristbands #51-100 will be handed out from 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Wristbands #101-150 will be handed out from 7:00pm -8:00pm

FRIDAY:
Wristbands #151-250 will be handed out from 7:30am -8:30am

Is this for the off chance of a surprise le150 pin or are they just dumb?

Darn it. I wanted to go to this release but I'm using my "two pins per person" to pick up two PODMs for two other folks so going to the PODM release is necessary. Bummer ...

It's the same people usually that spend the night at Disneyland so I would say that tomorrows Lonesome Ghosts release will not have as many overnighters. I don't think this Lonesome ghsots will be as popular as some of the other releases.

I waited in line for 23 hours for the DSF Brave pins and it was non stop fun!!!

Ah yes.. the Brave release. But that was a movie, with a Marquee release, and a first pixar/disney princess.

THIS is a 4 pins with cheshire cat as characters, and yet ANOTHER NBC marquee. Cuz we need more of those. lol ((I like NBC, but theres only so many designs for a NBC marquee folks))

I am not knocking Chesh or NBC, but really... this is not worth the wristband 16 hour line up. People need to chill out. Oh wait, they will, tonight, when at 3am there are still not that many people in that dark, cold, cement, pee stink alley.

Ah yes.. the Brave release. But that was a movie, with a Marquee release, and a first pixar/disney princess.

THIS is a 4 pins with cheshire cat as characters, and yet ANOTHER NBC marquee. Cuz we need more of those. lol ((I like NBC, but theres only so many designs for a NBC marquee folks))

I am not knocking Chesh or NBC, but really... this is not worth the wristband 16 hour line up. People need to chill out. Oh wait, they will, tonight, when at 3am there are still not that many people in that dark, cold, cement, pee stink alley.

I'm with you on this one! LOL

ugh definitely won't get any then! this 2 day process is not working.... already taking friday off...can't take thursday off too!!!

Can anybody pick the cat pins for me? I need them and can't go because work:(please contact me ASAP.

are you freaking kidding me?!? awesome. there goes my shot at even trying to ask anyone to help me get one set, and i can't afford to pay whatever ridiculous prices they will go for.

Hey DSF, here's a thought - how about doing a pin release on a Sunday, and if you're going to do wristbands, do them on a Saturday. i know that there are people that work those days too, but at least every once in a while try doing them on weekends, not weekdays, so that those of us with m-f 8-5 jobs have a chance too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back