• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

People lined up at the Soda Fountain already for tomorrows wristband release

Status
Not open for further replies.
People lined up at the Soda Fountain already for tomorrows wristband release
If I can't make it to DSF tomorrow for any wristbands (I'm going to DLR tomorrow) I am willing to trade one Lonesome Ghosts PODM for a complete set of Chesire Dressed As....PM me if interested in this trade.

pin92038

Wow, seriously? Im just glad I don't want these pins. Its a windy cold night tonight, and I'm bundled up on the couch watching Swiss Family Robinson. Tonight is not a night to be sleeping in an alley.

"Screw you guys, I'm going home."
screw_you_guys_im_going_home.gif

(No offense to anyone. This is the first thing that popped into my head when I heard that people were already in line!)

Oh well... With Rebecca still working we like everyone else will be needing these... I need a set for a pending trade... If anyone can get them that is in line, I will paypal immediatly... If anyone would help, I will make it worth their while...

As dumb as it may sound I will be taking my chances and I will line up tomorrow at night for the actual pins I can't go to get a wristband I have class and I wouldn't get there in time so if I get them on friday morning then I do if not then I will trade for the one pin I want.
I think we are all just making a big deal out of it and that many of us will get the pins it's just like someone stated before the people in line are most likely doing it because they don't want too get it out of the way.
Didn't this same thing happen for the cupcakes?
If these pins are meant for us then we will get them no need to worry=)

Er...because I want the pins and want to hang out with other pin traders. Why are you asking me why on earth I'm in line overnight? I honestly don't mean to be rude but it's not really your place to ask me why :(

This is for the Cheshire Cat pins, right? Wow! They are much more popular than I thought they were gonna be (and let me tell you, I thought they were going to be pretty darn popular). I only wanted the Cheshire Stitch one, but considering how long the line is, I doubt anyone would be willing to sell it to me at cost :( which I understand btw lol (don't want to make anyone feel like I'm trying guilt trip anyone lol)

Er...because I want the pins and want to hang out with other pin traders. Why are you asking me why on earth I'm in line overnight? I honestly don't mean to be rude but it's not really your place to ask me why :(

Honey you deserve to have fun just like any other beautiful human being. Wish I was there in all the fun. We would be looking for a Prince and have good talks. You keep the magic going girl you are amazing!

xoxo,

Prince Eric

Not sure why I'm posting this but here it goes

It does seem soon but hey why not line up? if you have the time and will power then do so.. let's not bash hard! any hobby will have it's Up's and downs
Remember we used to do this alot and guess what? back in the old times folks lined up as early as a week.. Ask any really old time trader that also alice in wonderland has been popular for long time so it's something i am not surprised in

You name me a Perfect collecting hobby with no dealers or really hardcore collectors? then i'll change my mind.. anyhoo I'm out

Seeing all these comments being mean to each other I really don't know what to say.

But I hope who wants these Bad get's them,

also alice in wonderland has been popular for long time so it's something i am not surprised in

You name me a Perfect collecting hobby with no dealers or really hardcore collectors? then i'll change my mind.. anyhoo I'm out

You have a really good point there Pauly kudos..

I think I should go down to DSF right now and start selling blankets, hot chocolate, tea, and coffee to those waiting in line. Hmmmm.....

Anyone going to the release that would be able to pick up any of the Cheshire pins for us? PM us if you can, and we can PayPal you right away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back