• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

People lined up at the Soda Fountain already for tomorrows wristband release

Status
Not open for further replies.
People lined up at the Soda Fountain already for tomorrows wristband release
Can anyone pick me up in north orange county this morning? Not only have my glasses snapped in half but I think I may have caught something because I'm currently in between bouts of paying homage to the great porcelain gods :(

:( My Characters Dressed as Other Characters collection is never easy to maintain, despite it generally only getting added to only one month per year. It's generally always a case of, if you don't get the pin at the time, you won't end up getting it at all. At this point I'm just praying that there's not a surprise release!

About 20 people here for the overflow wristbands.

Fourth classic movie during January / February is Winnie the Pooh

Teresa asked that any who need a wristband check in at the DSF front door

Last edited:
Looks like Marquees are still available, anyone able to pick up a extra one for a sale or a trade? I can paylpal and have been to the last few releases so I may have something you want.

Thank goodness no surprise pin Master! Your ideas are super, but I would have missed out! Then I would have to knock on your door!

:-(

Would have been a very nice morning for

Cheshire as Dug

Or even

Cheshire as Zero
Cheshire as Sparky

i think its rude calling soda fountain out on facebook and accusing them of false advertisement, I am sorry but their is humans working for us to make us happy and smile. I would hate for pin trading to stop because people do not know how to behave. Please go to boarding school if you are no willing to cooperate. Lets have class people.

xoxo, Prince Eric.

huh... Who called em out on FB for what? I didnt see anything on the FB comments about false advertisment. What did i miss? ((curious pixies wanna know.))

huh... Who called em out on FB for what? I didnt see anything on the FB comments about false advertisment. What did i miss? ((curious pixies wanna know.))

2nd post under (from yesterday 08/25 - I don't know if that person is a member of DPF)
"First 50 wristbands were given out at 7am, next batch of 50 wristbands will be given out at 1:00pm. Currently the line consists of a little over 50 pin traders. Next distribution is set for 7:00PM"

Like I said I was there at 11 first one in the over flow line and I got my pins I feel awful now but it was worth it. I do have a marquee and a dalmationns cheshire for trade. IF anyone is willing to trade for a lonesome ghost podm please pm me and we can talk.

2nd post under (from yesterday 08/25 - I don't know if that person is a member of DPF)
"First 50 wristbands were given out at 7am, next batch of 50 wristbands will be given out at 1:00pm. Currently the line consists of a little over 50 pin traders. Next distribution is set for 7:00PM"

Ahhh yes... I dont recognize her. :) At least other people smacked her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back