• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I lived in the US I would of somehow found a way to be there for that release. I have to just wait and hope that I find one eventually I'm not paying a crazy price for one.

Hopefully when I next get over to WDW it will be around when a PTN happens and I'll be able to get a trade.

My friend forgot to go to pick one up for herself and my cousin! So now I need to trade for 2 of them! :( If anyone wants to trade, please let me know! :)

I rushed to get a pin before work...I got lucky at Epcot and got a cutie one of baby simba and one with Simba, Nala, and you can see Serafina in the background. Im hoping to go after work and see if I can help some of you guys out...I don't get off until this evening though, so I am not holding my breath...I did see one or two with scar, Mufasa walking with simba showing him "everything the light touches" but someone had gathered them all in a pile. Frustrating...I heard someone said that a fight broke out and security was called. I was like the third one there...there was no fight that I saw. We were just watching them to see if they would put any back so we could see what scenes there were! :hsd:

so far my boyfriend told me people are crazy over these and apprantly in some places (like frontierland at WDW) is not very organize. apparently castmember put them in the shelves and people took them all and is shoving and pushing in order to get one of these pins. i couldn't believe how crazy this is, this is the first time my boyfriend actually went for the first relese day and wow, is unreal how people shove and run to get these things. (but i think the saddest part is that some of these people are not even collectors, they are re-sellers who take these pins from true collectors to be able to make big money out of these).

so far my boyfriend told me people are crazy over these and apprantly in some places (like frontierland at WDW) is not very organize. apparently castmember put them in the shelves and people took them all and is shoving and pushing in order to get one of these pins. i couldn't believe how crazy this is, this is the first time my boyfriend actually went for the first relese day and wow, is unreal how people shove and run to get these things. (but i think the saddest part is that some of these people are not even collectors, they are re-sellers who take these pins from true collectors to be able to make big money out of these).

I totally agree. People are nuts anymore

There's some really incredible scenes out there... Sigh....

There certainly seems to be. I wouldn't personally know as I'm not near enough to the parks, but...

if anyone looks at a certain auction bay site does anyone see a pin that has a blury image of young Simba?? It looks like the scene where he crawls under Mufasa's paw :(

if anyone looks at a certain auction bay site does anyone see a pin that has a blury image of young Simba?? It looks like the scene where he crawls under Mufasa's paw :(

I thought that at first too but I think it is the beginning of the movie when Simba goes to wake him up so that they can see the sun rise over the kingdom.

If I lived in the US I would of somehow found a way to be there for that release. I have to just wait and hope that I find one eventually I'm not paying a crazy price for one.

From Seattle it's a two-day drive or a couple hundred dollars for a plane ticket, plus whatever it would cost to find a place to sleep... that would already be paying a crazy price, and I'm not the farthest away by a long shot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back