• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...
Ok Garret (Gis) I really hope you do not mind my copying and re-pasting your comment here... This is bar far my most favorite post of the week... Taken from Zoe's Lion King PoDM trade thread...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gis
Who are these people?

I was kinda starting to think the same thing... lol... A bunch of members we never here from on here all wanting PoDM's on every thread I see... lol...

Thanks Garret I needed that... Who are these people... Bwahahaha...

Andres... read the post again... it states a randomly selected scene... We have checked with members both here and back east and sorry to say that scene does not exist from what we hear... Maybe someone here knows otherwise and has it, but I hear it may not even exist, just an image used to post it up early to get a jump on sales... Again I may be wrong...

If anyone has the timon, pumba, and simba with a leaf of worms like the one on evil bay... I'd be honored to trade!... Lol

Andres... read the post again... it states a randomly selected scene... We have checked with members both here and back east and sorry to say that scene does not exist from what we hear... Maybe someone here knows otherwise and has it, but I hear it may not even exist, just an image used to post it up early to get a jump on sales... Again I may be wrong...

This is what I saw... hope theyre not decieving people!! but it looks legit... lol
$T2eC16V,!yEE9s5jFKheBQEYURUZng~~60_12.JPG

Hey guys! Does anyone know if this is a scene... it's my favorite part in the movie and was just wondering if anyone had it on a pin :)
RafikiMufasaHug.jpg

XP Does anyone know if there was scenes featuring Scar AND Mufasa? XD I collect them both, so trying to kill two birds with one stone.

I agree with Vixy - that one is my favorite too and I was hoping to get it this morning...but oh well. After being on this thread all day...I just want to go home and watch The Lion King now! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back