• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...
Ooo I love the one of Simba pulling on Mufasa's ear

These pins are awesome, the scenes are really varied

A very very sweet and wonderful person (you know who you are) helped me get the one I REALLY wanted.
THANK YOU!!

100_5413-1.jpg

I'LL post pics tonight. :)

i got 14 so far, not sure which are the keepers, but i might return a few(and 5 of them are for people here that i pick up).

Don't return them. Maybe you can help more people here that did not get any.

alright i will post the ones i am keeping and the possible traders or returns, but if i am trading them i will be looking for things from my wants only, because i really need to save money for the beauty and the beast one, i will be buying at least 20 of those to keep. :anxious::anxious:

If you have any good ones with Pumbaa that you don't want, let me know and I might be able to help you afford a Beauty and the Beast one ;)

If you have any good ones with Pumbaa that you don't want, let me know and I might be able to help you afford a Beauty and the Beast one ;)

lol, that is very nice, but maybe you don't know, i ONLY TRADE MY PINS, i do not sell them, SORRY. i try to keep it a hobby not a bussiness at all(not that eveybody that re-sells is in for making it a bussiness but in my opinion most/some are). but maybe we can trade, i have to see the ones that i have, i have a few different ones but when i get home from work i will do facetime with my other half who was the one that got them for me. :)

By the way, great scenes so far everybody.

i like the rafikin holding simba with the sun rays coming in from the clouds, i have the zoom in version of it but i like the one where you see rafiki's body(since you really can't see his face), if anybody wants to swap later when i post mine scenes, let me know, thanks.

I'LL post pics tonight. :)

i got 14 so far, not sure which are the keepers, but i might return a few(and 5 of them are for people here that i pick up).

I would love to buy one from you or trade. I don't have many traders because I'm new to this but I'm willing to trade multiples. Please and thank you!

I would be interested in trading for another, including trading one of the ones I have for a scene I like better. I will try to post pics tonight!

alright i will post the ones i am keeping and the possible traders or returns, but if i am trading them i will be looking for things from my wants only, because i really need to save money for the beauty and the beast one, i will be buying at least 20 of those to keep. :anxious::anxious:

and here is why I donty collect/keep PODMs, you need to have one of each scene to collect. 20? to keep? wow. you are wacked. :)

lol, that is very nice, but maybe you don't know, i ONLY TRADE MY PINS, i do not sell them, SORRY. i try to keep it a hobby not a bussiness at all(not that eveybody that re-sells is in for making it a bussiness but in my opinion most/some are). but maybe we can trade, i have to see the ones that i have, i have a few different ones but when i get home from work i will do facetime with my other half who was the one that got them for me. :)

By the way, great scenes so far everybody.

i like the rafikin holding simba with the sun rays coming in from the clouds, i have the zoom in version of it but i like the one where you see rafiki's body(since you really can't see his face), if anybody wants to swap later when i post mine scenes, let me know, thanks.

If you decide you'd like to trade one of your scenes then please let me know id love any pin with character in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back