• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see what everyone got! I'm looking for 2 if anyone is trading!

Heck I live an hour away from DLR and could make the release. But that would mean taking a day off from work and with the $ I make at work, I could have bought a few pre-sales at $40/each and saved myself the trouble :)

But then, fortunately, I do not collect LK.

Now, for Mulan and Beauty & the Beast?!

attachment.php

Our Top Cell...

Here is another I like... The lines are just reflections, I thout it was allscratched after I looked at the picture, but it's not...phew... Too bad Simba is right behind the pin... Oh well Scar looks cool in it...

attachment.php

I just got home. Only ended up with 2 when I was trying to get 4 because I told a friend on here that I would try and get her two. I was there at 3am but with all the line cutters at WOD, they ran out just before I got to the counter :( I'm exhausted, in pain, and devastated. I know people that got 20. *sighs*

erudolf said:
I thought that at first too but I think it is the beginning of the movie when Simba goes to wake him up so that they can see the sun rise over the kingdom.

That makes it a much happier scene. I was feeling really sad for a little bit there.

Question: Are all the Rafiki scenes just where he is lifting Simba up (and arms)?

Has anyone has seen any Rafiki that are a closeup of his face, opening the gourd, or after he picks him up and the shot has Rafiki holding Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi?

Can't find my camera so trying to take pictures of mine with my phone..this was my favorite one that I got, going into my collection:

2d9xu2t.jpg

Simba trying to wake up parents.

I am already jealous of everyone's scenes!

None that we have seen here nor Florida... that was my personal grail scen... oh well too bad... I soo love Rafiki... I act like him quite often... just seems natural to me... lol...

Question: Are all the Rafiki scenes just where he is lifting Simba up (and arms)?

Has anyone has seen any Rafiki that are a closeup of his face, opening the gourd, or after he picks him up and the shot has Rafiki holding Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back