• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Preview boards at the Villain event??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with the lack of WiR, Kingdom Hearts, and nice Ariel pins on that board so I'm good for the foreseeable, non-DSF, non-surprise releases for now ^_^ However, Disney is really getting its stuff together on those HM pins. HMs were never that bad to being with, but the upcoming ones are drop dead amazing! I mean those Pascal ones look great, the dwarves, Oswald, drawings, etc. All great HM sets! WOW I would almost consider finding them if I lived by the parks ^_^

but I do see Disney pumping out a lot more Tangled pins to deal with the popularity, that is one sure fire way to calm the hype, so while it's only a guess, I think Tangled's moment in the sun of being the BIGGEST thing might be soon over (but she'll always be big like Stitch, Jessica, Tink, etc.)

Last edited:
I'm okay with the lack of WiR
Ehh...there is some.
578478_542525152485741_891215962_n.jpg

My daughter (Joy) saw the November Rapunzel pin......I need to start calling in favors right now. Thankfully the LE1000 will make it a much easier get.

I am not even sure Matt. All I know is from others that they look like Polaroids (with the signatures of the characters underneath)

Yeah, they don't really look like pins so I'm not sure. My worst fear is that they'll be like the HM shirts where if you spend a certain amount then you randomly get one, since I hate those considering with all of those pins, the chances are slim of getting Ralph or Vanellope (the only WiR characters I see up there).

Staring at that photos now, IDK if they are pins...they look like the fur characters of the characters and IDK why they'd make a pin that look like the fur characters. Why not just make it the characters themselves???

Staring at that photos now, IDK if they are pins...they look like the fur characters of the characters and IDK why they'd make a pin that look like the fur characters. Why not just make it the characters themselves???
They were in the presentation with all the other pins so I am pretty sure they are pins.

These are a mystery set if i remember corectly and they are suposed to look like the cast members dressed as the character. Like the ones in the park.

They were in the presentation with all the other pins so I am pretty sure they are pins.
These are a mystery set if i remember corectly and they are suposed to look like the cast members dressed as the character. Like the ones in the park.

That would make sense. I have to admit, I actually really don't like the way Vanellope looks as a fur character, she gets really fat, stout, and her hair becomes almost braided looking but oh well ^_^ A mystery set...ehhhhh <_< Those are a lot of pins to possibly get so IDK if I'd want to invest in buying a box for myself in hopes that I get them. I will definitely hope to trade for them though :x:

That would make sense. I have to admit, I actually really don't like the way Vanellope looks as a fur character, she gets really fat, stout, and her hair becomes almost braided looking but oh well ^_^ A mystery set...ehhhhh <_< Those are a lot of pins to possibly get so IDK if I'd want to invest in buying a box for myself in hopes that I get them. I will definitely hope to trade for them though :x:

Smells like another crazy huge set a la Pixar and Art of Animation...

Smells like another crazy huge set a la Pixar and Art of Animation...
Ha! I agree with Jade! Won't be wanting all of them. Just wir ones. Honestly it's a cool idea but I hope there's no chasers and crap. I don't want to have to deal with tracking a bunch down.

Lots of super looking pins and so nice to see some different hidden Mickeys art work!! And Lion King, just can't go wrong with Lion King!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back