• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Preview boards at the Villain event??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview boards at the Villain event??
So many pins I want...

Excited for the pins, sad that I'll most likely be unable to get them :(

I think the hidden mickeys for 2014 are really cool! and YAYY Tinker Bell locket!!!

So many pins I want...

Excited for the pins, sad that I'll most likely be unable to get them :(

I think the hidden mickeys for 2014 are really cool! and YAYY Tinker Bell locket!!!

Yeah, I was really pleased to see that Tink gets to have a locket! :)

I wonder if that means other Disney Girls will get them too, not just official princesses, the way the reveal/conceal girls were. I'd love an Alice locket. And I know my best friend would love a Megara locket. :)

I have found a king candy vynalmation! It was a part of the silent auction at the 13th event
image_zpsa145c981.jpg

WOWZA! That's even nicer than the last one (purely because of the car). What did that one fetch or was sold for?

WOWZA! That's even nicer than the last one (purely because of the car). What did that one fetch or was sold for?

I'm guessing... a lot. Its cool he has his cane though! It was in the movie for like two seconds? And yet his promotional image has him with it.

IT IS?!?!? I didn't realize that either!!! And his left one is his crown. That's even MORE awesome!!!!! And his staff is his weapon of choice so to speak so I'm not shocked he has it ^_^ Nice touch.

He didn't use the cane as a weapon at all during the movie (though it is also used as the gear stick for his car); he used it to keep flooring it. lol! What he attacked with was the pole the car horns are attached to; they kinda flew off after the first couple of swings though.

Last edited:
Guess what peeps!

Look what I found...A clearer pic of this set shows that there is a Maximus pin! OPEN EDITION!!!!

OPEN EDITION = SCORE!
Reflections+of+Evil+401.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't use the cane as a weapon at all during the movie (though it is also used as the gear stick for his car); he used it to keep flooring it. lol! What he attacked with was the pole the car horns are attached to; they kinda flew off after the first couple of swings though.

Ah! You're correct, I don't know why I thought he used his staff to smack the crap out of her kart.

And again... no Wreck-it Ralph pins. But I'm interested in the Mansion pins. Thanks for the link.

Always remember my motto when it comes to WiR pins:

tumblr_me3ocvLMpp1ryb0hd.gif

:lol: just kidding...

Finally my prayers have been answered !!!! A ton of upcoming Marvel pins. Now I just need a contact in WDW to get me those pins that are WDW exclusives. Anybody know of someone ? Lol

Ah! You're correct, I don't know why I thought he used his staff to smack the crap out of her kart.

I think quite a few folks generally think he was using it at that scene; thing is I've watched that scene a few times frame by frame (best way to find funny Turbo expressions... frame by frame!) so its kind of imprinted in my mind. lol!

Always remember my motto when it comes to WiR pins:

tumblr_me3ocvLMpp1ryb0hd.gif

:lol: just kidding...

I dunno, this seems accurate! I've actually been trying to lower my expectations on any King Candy pins being released any time soon. :eek:

Good googily moogily, those Oswald Cast Lanyard pins are a must have! I'm trying to get my work to send me to a conference in Anaheim in April. Sure hope they have those out then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back