• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Preview boards at the Villain event??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview boards at the Villain event??
[SARCASM]Oh look at that; no pins of King Candy at all... how surprising.[/SARCASM]

[SARCASM]Oh look at that; no pins of King Candy at all... how surprising.[/SARCASM]

That's because he is a 2nd rate villain in a 2nd rate movie!

Did see this cool vinyalmation.

3emy8uta.jpg

That's because he is a 2nd rate villain in a 2nd rate movie!

I beg to differ.

Did see this cool vinyalmation.

3emy8uta.jpg

Yeah somebody sent a link to me about that; its turbo-tastic! Hopefully they'll actually make a real Vinylmation of him at some point. After all; now that there is going to be a Funko Vinyl of him. Disney are obviously starting to market his Turbo form.

Oh no you didn't! :rofl:
tumblr_mo1l5xT7R81rm830wo1_500.gif

ooh, cool! Turbo! :D

Okay can I use that gif? :D

Side question, did anyone take pics of the trading boards, where the AP and PP pins are? I wonder, are you allowed? Like, can someone snap a pic and then search for hard to spot pins on their phone while in line? Or is that forbidden? I've never seen pics of a board with AP's and I've never done that before. Stupid CA rarely gets good events with good AP boards.

I took a pic last year and got yelled at. LOL, and the only reason I took it was because it was full of scrappers when I was 4th after the refresh. I posted it here someplace.

The boards were way better this year!

OH Mark..."Stupid CA" has DSF and MOG, plus the D23 conventions. The only thing we get out here is our yearly pin event.

OH Mark..."Stupid CA" has DSF and MOG, plus the D23 conventions. The only thing we get out here is our yearly pin event.

Two words, Tiki Room. Really, we get an event and it's for the Tiki room? I so wish I was more hardcore back when the Sci-Fi Academy happened but I was a fledgling trader and had very few LE's at the time. That event, well, the left overs, was what got me more into LE pins. It was right up my alley genre-wise. I'm hoping for some good stuff when they do that Tomorrowland movie with George Clooney. Lots of pins, come on!!

Two words, Tiki Room. Really, we get an event and it's for the Tiki room? I so wish I was more hardcore back when the Sci-Fi Academy happened but I was a fledgling trader and had very few LE's at the time. That event, well, the left overs, was what got me more into LE pins. It was right up my alley genre-wise. I'm hoping for some good stuff when they do that Tomorrowland movie with George Clooney. Lots of pins, come on!!

CA is getting two pin events next year, but one is themed around NBC and the other is around the 45th of the Haunted Mansion. As for Sci-Fi Academy, that was an awesome event, however I wasn't a fan of the going back and forth between the three boards with only a minute to find pins.

My guess is that the staff was concentrating on the pin event. Probably will update soon.

Thank God only 3 pins I would need, lol.

2x Simba and the Hunchback Dreams pin. Strange that it's LE600 while the others are LE400.

So unless I missed it there are only a couple Up pins: the completer for the wilderness explorer badges and the Carl Pixar connection set... did I miss any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back