• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Wish List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Wish List...

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Ok, folks! I think we need this thread! This is the place to speculate and share our dream PTD! I think it will be fun to see how accurate we can actually be!

Current Movies/Themes

Adventures of Ichabod & Mr Toad: Mr Toad, Ichabod, Angus MacBadger, Moley, Ratty, Cyril Proudbottom, Mr Winky, the Weasels, Headless Horseman
Aladdin: Jasmine, Abu, Aladdin, Rajah, Sultan, Iago, Jafar
Aristocats: Marie, Duchess, Thomas O'Malley, Berlioz, Toulouse, Edgar, Madame, Roquefort
Alice in Wonderland: Cheshire as Soda Jerk, Alice on Chair, Alice with Sundae, Cheshire lying in Sundae, White Rabbit with Cone, White Rabbit with Sundae, Cheshire on Stool, Mad Hatter #1 & #2, Catapillar, Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Dee, Bread n Butterflies, Dinah, Flowers, Dodo, Queen of Hearts, King of Hearts, The March Hare, Walrus
Bambi: Flower, Bambi, Thumper, Owl, Feline
Beauty and the Beast: Chip, Mrs. Potts, Beauty, Beast, Cogsworth, Gaston, Lumiere, LaFou, Maurice, Phillipe
Beverly Hills Chihuahua:
Black Cauldron: Horned King
Bolt: Bolt, Mittens, Rhino,
Bongo
Brave: Merida, Argus, Elinor, Wisp, Hamish, Hubert, Harris as humans, bear cubs
Brother Bear: Koda
Cars: Mater, Sally, Lightning McQueen, Flo, Ramon, Guido, Luigi

Cinderella: Cinderella, Jaq, Gus Gus, Lucifer, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drucilla, Drizella, Bruno, Pearl
Dumbo: Dumbo, Timothy Mouse, Mrs Jumbo, Stork, Crows
Emperor's New Groove: Kuzco, Kronk, Ysma, Pacha, Cat Ysma, Llama Kuzco
Enchanted: Giselle, Pip, Prince, Narissa, Nathaniel, Princess Nancy, Prince Edward
Fantasia: Hyacinth Hippo, Ben Ali Gator, Chernabog, Flamingo
Fox and the Hound: Copper,
Tod
Frankenweenie: Weird Girl, Sparky, Victor, Mr. Whiskers
Great Mouse Detective: Olivia, Basil, Dawson, Toby, Ratigan, Figit
Hercules: Hades, Hercules, Meg, Muses, Pain, Panic, Phil, Pegasus, Zeus, Achilles
Hunchback of Note Dame: Esmeralda, Quasimodo, gargoyles, Phoebus, Frollo, Jester (Clopin)
Incredibles: Jack Jack, Mr Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, Syndrome, Frozone, Edna Mode
Jungle Book: King Louis, Mogli, Baloo, Bagheera, Shere Kahn, Kaa, Vultures
Lady and The Tramp: Peg, Si and Am, Jock, Lady, Tramp, Trusty
Lilo and Stitch: Lilo, Lilo & Stitch together, many of Stitch alone, Pudge, Cobra Bubbles, Sunburned Tourist, Pleakley, Jamba, Scrump
Lion King: Rafiki, Pumba, Simba, Nala, Musfasa, Hyenas, Scar, Sarabi, Zazu, Timon
Little Mermaid: Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Flounder, King Triton, Scuttle, Max, Ursula, Eels, Vanessa, Ariel's Sisters
Mars Needs Moms:
Mary Poppins: Penguins
Meet the Robinsons: Michael Yagoobian
Melody Time: Pecos Bill, Widowmaker, Slue-Foot Sue
Monsters Inc: Boo, Mike, Sully, Randall, Roz
Monsters University: Johnny Worthington, Randall, Scare Pig
Mulan: Mulan, Mushu, Little Brother, Shang, Ling, Yao, Chen Po, Crickee, Kahn
NIghtmare Before Christmas: Jack Skellington, Sally, Zero, Oogie Boogie, Barrel, Shock, Lock
Oliver and Company: Oliver, Roscoe, Desoto, Georgette, Rita, Tito, Einstein, Frankie, Fagin, Jenny, Dodger
Peter & the Wolf: Peter, Wolf
Peter Pan: Peter, many, many of Tink, Hook, Lost Boys, Wendy, Michael, John, Nana, Smee, Crocodile
Pete's Dragon: Pete
Pinnochio: Pinnochio, Jiminy with Cherry, Jiminy with Sundae, Figaro, Blue Fairy, Monstro, Gepetto, Cleo
Planes: Dusty, Echo & Bravo, El Chu, Skipper, Ripslinger, Ishani, Sparky
Pocahontas: Meeko, Pocahontas, Flit, John Smith, Kocoum, Ratcliffe, Percy, Nakoma
Pooh & Friends: Pooh with Honey, Pooh with cone, Eeyore, Roo, Piglet, Tigger, Lumpy
Princess and the Frog: Ray, Facillier, Louis, Charlotte, Mama Odie, Tiana, Naveen
Reluctant Dragon: Reluctant Dragon
Rescuers/Rescuers Down Under: Bianca, Bernard, Nero, Brutus, Madam Medusa, Rattigan, Penny, Evinrude, Orville, Wilbur, Jake, Frank, Johanna
Rocketeer:

Robin Hood: Skippy, Sir Hiss, Lady Cluck, Maid Marian, Robin Hood, Prince John, Little John, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham, Trigger, Nutsy, Bard
Secret of the Wings: Periwinkle
Sleeping Beauty: Maleficent with sundae, Maleficent with cone, 3 fairies, Aurora, Prince Phillip, Sampson, Kings, Diablo
Snow White: Grumpy, Dopey with Root Beer Float, Dopey with Sundae, Doc, Snow White, Sleepy, Happy, Evil Queen, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful
Song of the South: Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear, Brer Fox
Sword in the Stone: Wart, Merlin, Archimedes, Madame Mim, Merlin and Mim as animals
Tangled: Rapunzel, Pascal, Flynn, Mother Gothel, Maximus, Vladimir, Attila, Cupid Man
Toy Story: Buzz/Woody together, Little Green Men Alien, Jessie, Hamm, Rex, Barbie, Bo Peep,Slinky
Treasure Planet: Morph
Up: Carl, Russell, Kevin, Ellie, Dug, Alpha, Muntz
Wall-E: Wall-E, Eve
Who Framed Roger Rabbit: Roger, 5 Jessicas!, Roger Rabbit 2, Psycho the Wesel
Wreck It Ralph: Taffyta, Vanellope, King Candy, Ralph, Fix it Felix Jr, Calhoun, Sour Bill, Candlehead, Swizzle, Minty, Turbo, King Candy as Boss Form, Vanellope 2, Vanellope in Princess dress, Adorabeezle
101 Dalmations: Cruella, Rolly, Lucky, Pongo, Perdita, Patch, Sgt Tibbs, Thunderbolt

Other:

Chip n Dale: 7
Daisy Duck: Daisy on Stool, Daisy with Root Beer Float
Donald Duck: Donald as Soda Jerk, Baseball Donald, Donald with Sorcerer Hat Sundae
Darkwing Duck
Goofy: Goofy slipping, Goofy serving ice cream
Huey, Louey, Dewey: with Sorcerer Hat Sundae
Kingdom Hearts: Sora, Roxas
Luxo Jr.
Mickey: Mickey with Sorcerer Hat Sundae, Mickey as Soda Jerk, Santa Mickey, Cowboy Mickey, Steamboat Mickey, Tuxedo Mickey
Minnie: Minnie on Stool, Minnie with Hidden Mickey cone
Muppets: Gonzo, Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Swedish Chef, Ralph
Pluto: Pluto with dish
Scrooge McDuck: Scrooge McDuck with root beer float
Studio Ghibli Movies
Three Cabelleros: Burrito, Pablo

Ok... I'm going to add in your "Wish List" pins in Blue.... then if they are made, I'll change it to Green! Let's see how we do!

Last edited:
Ooo!! Second on Duchess as well! And her little ones together!

Definitely want a Tiana PTD, but not in a full body pose. I would like her to be in, lack of a better term at the moment, portrait or bust form :) And one of Naveen but as human and not a frog. Also in bust form, otherwise I think they would make him as small as Flynn, and he would not look right....

I wish with all my heart for Kingdom Hearts and Studio Ghibli PTDs, but that is never going to happen...and it's funny since they are, technically, part of disney like Jessica and Co.....

I wish with all my heart for Kingdom Hearts and Studio Ghibli PTDs, but that is never going to happen...and it's funny since they are, technically, part of disney like Jessica and Co.....

The difference though is that DSF only makes PTDs of characters they have shown in the El Captain Theatre. This would make some Ghibli films eligible (Arrietty comes to mind) but most of this more well known ones, like Totoro, Kiki, Spirited Away (and my favorite Princess Mononoke) cannot happen. As for Kingdom Hearts, as much as I would love any KH pin to come out, it's a video game, so it will never show up in El Captain, thus they won't ever make a KH PTD unless that policy changes :(

As for my dream PTD (that isn't KH since that is always my #1) I'd go with the other 11 missing major Sugar Rush characters (not the recolors) and of course:

tumblr_lou3u1anVt1r074apo1_500.gif

I know some Lion King characters have been done, but would love to see Mufasa!! I like to see the more obscure characters. Something different.

The difference though is that DSF only makes PTDs of characters they have shown in the El Captain Theatre. This would make some Ghibli films eligible (Arrietty comes to mind) but most of this more well known ones, like Totoro, Kiki, Spirited Away (and my favorite Princess Mononoke) cannot happen. As for Kingdom Hearts, as much as I would love any KH pin to come out, it's a video game, so it will never show up in El Captain, thus they won't ever make a KH PTD unless that policy changes :(

As for my dream PTD (that isn't KH since that is always my #1) I'd go with the other 11 missing major Sugar Rush characters (not the recolors) and of course:

SHOCK, no Charlotte mentioned?? Out Pintervention helped!!!

Mine is Ralph. Rumor is he'll come sooner than later. We'll see. Star Wars 7 characters since they will show it. Meet the Robinson's, I want Michael Yagoobian all tired holding a cone. Wall-E, holding ice cream. I'd like a Sully, Mike too, and Art. A new Tink. Princesses not done already, Tiana, Merida, etc. A better Woody and other Tou Story characters like Rex, Slink.

SHOCK, no Charlotte mentioned?? Out Pintervention helped!!!

Mine is Ralph. Rumor is he'll come sooner than later.

Are you using an iPhone or iPad? Sometimes my gifs don't load there, but if you get to a computer that loads gifs, right after the "and of course:" I put a nice huge Charlotte gif :lol: Sorry Mark, she's a big one for me.

As for Ralph, I definitely see him being up soon. I'm nervous for that, but he won't go as high as King Candy or Vanellope so I just gotta stay prepared >_< I wish they would do all the Sugar Rush racers, but in terms of WiR, the only characters who ever get attention seem to be Taffyta, Vanellope, King Candy, Felix, Ralph, and Calhoun so I doubt we'll see any other racers as PTDs :(

My number one is Charlotte! But i would love to see some of the actual LIONS from lion king, any Brother Bear characters (but i doubt that will ever happen), and I think that they should do Robin hood as well. Wow hahah i'm surprised my list is almost all animals...

I know ;) this is a wish list of mine :D doesn't mean that it has to come true~ But was WFRR shown at El Captain? If not, maybe there is a tiny bit of hope :x: a girl can dream, huh? I would still love for some of the Arrietty characters to be made, though! Even just one would be enough to satisfy my S.G heart :'(

I also hope for a Charlotte PTD! She also needs her friends Tiana and Naveen to join her as well!

Well, I'm a HUGE Mickey collector and I love this last one in the tux....BUT.... I really wish they wouldn't repeat ANY characters until they run out of new ones. Tink is cute and all, but there already a ton of them! And there are 7 chip and dale PTds. Why would they make 2 Dopey ones but forget about Snow White? And show some love for the rest of the dwarves! And what about the Evil Queen??

Sigh. I love the varieties! The repeats? Not as much!

Last edited:
I love all these ideas! I'd definitely like to see Duchess, Charlotte, Tiana, etc.

I want to see Pocahontas, Aladdin, Lumiere, Maximus, Mater!

We want Brave characters!! ANY OF THEM!! but one of us really really really wants a wisp with a ptd :)

and a prince eric to go with our ariel

I love all the ideas thus far. I too, like haunted_beauty07, would love to see an Aurora/Briar Rose PTD. I also think they should do some of the other princesses as well, like Snow White, Pocahontas, Tiana, and Merida...and of course Charlotte (for Kupo). Speaking of princesses, what about the princes? Besides Flynn, they have not done any other prince ptds. Show those hunky dudes some love. Oh yeah, I forgot Meg. I would really like to see one of her and Hercules. Ok I'm done, lol.

I'm not convinced that they'll only do characters from movies shown at the El Capitan. Have Aristocats, 101 Dalmatians and Great Mouse Detective ever been shown there?

I didn't know that about them only doing PTDs of movies that had been shown there! That explains a lot.

I still want dream-sequence Tiana ("Almost There") adding whipped cream to the top of a sundae. :)

Should we revive the thread where people were making gifs of their dream PTDs?

I have several PTDs I'd love to see :).

Since they've made a Vanellope PTD, my new dream one would be Felix and Calhoun sharing a sundae(I think that'd be really cute).
Others I would love to see:
Tod from Fox and the Hound
Swizzle
Candlehead
Minty
I'd also love one of Duchess :).
Mittens
Bolt

There's a lot I would like to see but my top ten would be

1: Meg
2: Hercules
3: Snow White
4: Pocahontas
5: The witch/hag
6: Elinor
7: Bo Peep
8: Aladdin
9: Sultan
10: TS3 Barbie, though Tourguide Barbie would be nice too (I'm unsure if they are able to do pins of her though)

Does Beast count? From the 2 we've had so far, it seems they release the princesses first and then the princes, so it's more likely that Eric could be our next prince PTD...warning to all you Eric fans (I know there are a lot of them).

Oops, I forgot about Beast...and I keep forgetting that he is actually a prince under all that fur lol.

I would love to see a Maximus PTD! And maybe the princesses sharing a sundae with their princes.
And I would love to seen the other sugar rush racers and maybe a Oliver from Oliver & CO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back