• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Wish List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Wish List...
Ok, guys... not totally finished, but I think I've listed all the movies/themes out so far. I've also listed all the ones I can think of that they should come out with. I still need to go through all of the comments to add your ideas. Keep coming up with them!

I'm listing our ideas in BLUE and if they are made, I'll change it to GREEN. This is fun to me, and I hope you enjoy it, too!

The headless Horseman from Ichabod and Thunderbolt from 101 Dalmatians. But this list is awesome and has so many great possibilities!!

I'd love to see a Scrump PTD

Omg...it make could just have like stitchs hand holding scrump into the ice cream and there's ice cream on the dolls face...wat. *dies*

Thinknig about it huh...dunno...cute stuff? I wouldn't mind if they redid a few characters though.

Omgerd. Or maybe Berluioz and Tolouse askcjnakjsdhakdfjhsdaefvs since you know that have a marie..or O'Malley and Dutchess sharing ice cream...and simba and nala sharing ice cream...and pongo and perdita slkvgjnsjkfbnsdkfjbn

I'd second Oliver, Roscoe and Desoto from Oliver and Company, plus add in Georgette, Rita, Tito, Einstein, Frankie (Francis), Fagin and Jenny. Basically, all the main characters...

Also, there needs to be one of Yzma in cat form. Not to mention llama Kuzco, since he spends more of the film as a llama than a human anyway! I think Kronk is already on your list, as well he should be.

I think that covers all the ones I'd really like to see. Some great suggestions here though, I'm going to enjoy watching them turn green!

Am I right in thinking that there's now four that can change to green? Simba, Lumierre, Lumpy and Mushu? Looks like our wishlist is starting to come true! :D

Helping to add to the list:

Rescuers/Rescuers Down Under: Orville, Wilbur, Jake, and Frank.
Bolt: Rhino
Aristocats: Roquefort
Enchanted: Narissa and Nathaniel

I believe that's all I can think of for now :)

On one hand I can't believe there's never been a Cars PTD, but on the other I get it's probably hard to put ice cream with cars. But we can surely do it! Come on DSF! Mater & a root beer float! Flo, Ramon, Lightning, Etc. I'd take em all. Also, how have we not had a Wall-E holding an ice cream cone? They already have predone artwork of him holding a boot, just put in a cone instead and it's done.

On one hand I can't believe there's never been a Cars PTD, but on the other I get it's probably hard to put ice cream with cars. But we can surely do it! Come on DSF! Mater & a root beer float! Flo, Ramon, Lightning, Etc. I'd take em all.

"If gasoline is their food, why do they have teeth?" - Milhouse Van Houten

"If gasoline is their food, why do they have teeth?" - Milhouse Van Houten
So give them a barrel of oil with whip cream and a cherry on it. or a gas can with a red/white striped straw and some sprinkles. Get creative. In general DSF has stayed away from Cars ever since their Cars 2 pins did TERRIBLE and sat on the racks. But they were not good designs and Cars 2 wasn't the best Pixar movie ever made. With Cars Land opening, Cars are a hit again.

Last edited:
Cars hasn't had a BT yet either right? I wish it'd get a little more love at DSF. I think it is second only to Toy Story in terms of merch sales among the Pixar films. I personally would love to see a Guido PTD or Luigi with a leaning tower of ice cream.

I love Barrel from NBC! Hes my fav :) He normally has his lollypop so it could change to ice cream. I dont really mind if it would be Lock and Shock too. But I would preffer Barrel on his own if I was to decide :)

I can't believe Morph has been the only one so far suggested for Treasure Planet! I, personally, would love a Dr. Doppler with him delicately eating a sundae out of a dog bowl. Or B.E.N. holding a spoon while wearing his "reboot" face - brain freeze, maybe? :p

And this is just a little picky but I think it'd be nice to have a fully body Donald Duck with him enjoyin his ice cream. The only two full body PTD pins of him, that I'm aware of, have him looking tee'd off; the soda jerk with the purple ice cream on the floor and the funnier one with a baseball serving as a vanilla scoop in what appears to be a Neapolitan triple cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back