• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Wish List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Simba and Nala - Love my Rafiki and Pumbaa but they are a bit lonely! ;)

Would love one of any of the Pub Thugs from Tangled...seriously disappointed that they have zero pins still!! Show the Snuggly Duckling some love!!

Mr. Toad, Angus MacBadger, Moley, Ratty, Cyril Proudbottom, Mr. Winky, and the Weasels from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad!

I was so excited when Figaro was released a few months ago... He was my #1 most wanted PTD, and now I have him! :Squeal: :)

Other characters I'd love to see released... Percy (from Pocahontas) and Thumper (from Bambi).

A Tick Tock (Peter Pan) PTD might be cute, too. :)

Forgot a couple other obscure characters I'd love to see. Alpha from Up, Roscoe and Desoto from Oliver and Company, last but not least Nero and Brutus.

Any of the horses would be great as well, but fear they would be next to impossible to trade for.

Any character from brave!!!!!!
A Maximus ptd.
The rest of the characters from Pocahontas...

Did I mention I really really want a brave ptd? Haha

I wish they'd add more to movies they've already started. We have flower, but Bambi and Thumper definitely need to be made. We have Meeko, but need Pocahontas, Flit and John Smith. We just have Jack Jack from the Incredibles. Mulan is alone.... Definitely need Mushu! Gotta have Simba, Nala, Timon, Scar, the hyenas, Mufasa. Ok.... I could go on and on! The point is, I have them grouped in my frame. I'd love to finish one group and then move on!

SOUR BILL.

I dunno how but there needs to be a Sour Bill PTD. In fact there just needs to be Sour Bill pins in general. He's an awesome character, has some hilarious expressions and is adorable despite his seriousness.

What fireheadfred drew for me in the last PTD dream thread. :)

385000_10152844659285057_1891505583_n.jpg

What fireheadfred drew for me in the last PTD dream thread. :)

Wow, can I first just say that that in and of itself is an amazing drawing. Without even considering the character it is gorgeous! However, I really do like it. My one question is why everyone is so in love with Baby Charlotte? I really hope if they do make a PTD of her, it's of her grown self (though any pin of her at any age is wanted).

Don't forget about Si & Am. I can count on a single hand pins that have one of them by themselves; the vast majority (like the PTD) are them together.
I never thought about it, but you are right, they are always together! They are my main collection and I have 4 pins total that they are by themselves and it looks like that is it for them alone. I was really happy with the PTD of them, but we need Lady and Tramp now! I'd also like to see Thumper and Bambi PTDs.

Id love to see a sidekicks one. It could be a large size pin with lots of sidekicks all fighting for the icecream!

and of course more Tink pins are always good!

Wow, can I first just say that that in and of itself is an amazing drawing. Without even considering the character it is gorgeous! However, I really do like it. My one question is why everyone is so in love with Baby Charlotte? I really hope if they do make a PTD of her, it's of her grown self (though any pin of her at any age is wanted).

It's not baby Charlotte per say, it's just her in general. I think she just happened to draw her as a little girl because it was a little easier? Cuter? I would take her either way. I'm dying for another pin of her since she only has the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back