• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Wish List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Wish List...
More AIW characters like: Walrus, Queen of Hearts, March Hare, Tweedles, crickee from Mulan and Merlin from Sword In The Stone would be awesome as well!!
And more villians like Scar, Old Hag, Mademe Mim.

Sorry....but could someone please tell who this is....and where it's from?

Adorabeezle is one of the main Sugar Rush racers from Wreck-It-Ralph. Ever racer is based off of a different type of sweet, and Adorabeezle is based off of popsicles and ice cream, so she is a PERFECT fit for a PTD beyond reason.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...___sweet_skiing_by_icecreamfondue-d5ycj5u.jpg

That is a link to an image of her, it is quite large so I didn't paste in into this post ;) The top right photo of her is during the final race, she gets an ice cream cone power up, she is begging to be a PTD :lol:

Was looking through the list, and I noticed that Mr. America himself, SAM EAGLE isn't listed with the Muppets! IDK if it would actually happen, but I'd love it if it did lol

Every time I watch a Disney film now, I always say "That character would make a great PTD..."

I would love to see Hugo from Hunchback, Phil from Hercules, Frankie the Frog from Meet the Robinsons, Cat Yzma from Emperor's New Groove, and Gurgie from Black Cauldron. I know, all very random. But I can dream, can't I? :D

I wish with all my heart for Kingdom Hearts and Studio Ghibli PTDs, but that is never going to happen...and it's funny since they are, technically, part of disney like Jessica and Co.....

I watched Kiki's Delivery Service the other day and I couldn't stop thinking like a pin designer.... there are so many cute poses of Gigi to do!!! My favorite moment is when he's helping Kiki change the light bulbs in the old lady's chandelier, by holding them in his mouth! Hehe!

I watched Kiki's Delivery Service the other day and I couldn't stop thinking like a pin designer.... there are so many cute poses of Gigi to do!!! My favorite moment is when he's helping Kiki change the light bulbs in the old lady's chandelier, by holding them in his mouth! Hehe!

Kiki is such a fantastic film! :D There are SO MANY potential pin designs! Imagine how lovely a BT would look! Definitely would want a pin of Gigi in the cage pretending to be a doll :D If they ever make a pin of Howl I WILL DIE​.

Kiki is such a fantastic film! :D There are SO MANY potential pin designs! Imagine how lovely a BT would look! Definitely would want a pin of Gigi in the cage pretending to be a doll :D If they ever make a pin of Howl I WILL DIE​.

If you're looking for ghibli pins they have a really wide range that are all imported from Japan. Check eBay, I have a few totoro, cat busses and other things hehe!

Any Wreck it Ralph character would make me so happy. Also more Alice in Wonderland characters and Toy Story (Wheezy, stinky Pete, bo peep, Rex, woody, buzz, Jessie, Mr and Mrs potato head)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back