• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Random Pin Swap: Round Two!

ZAPPED! Random Pin Swap: Round Two!
Hey guys. Just a reminder that you have till midnight Pacific time on Sunday to get yourself into this wonderful swap!

Just a reminder that you have till Midnight PST or 3am EST in order to register for this. I'll let people start picking numbers starting tomorrow. :D

Alright everyone! We have seventeen players this round! I have added the numbers to the first post so that you can check and see if your number has been chosen before picking it. I think this time I'll set the mailing deadline for a week from today Monday the 28th of February. Start picking everyone! :D

Awesome already!

Just a slight correction though. I mis-counted and we actually have 18 players this round. Thanks!

Wow guys! Great job picking numbers so far! We only have three more to go before I take the last one so that it's random for me.

Let's get in the game you last three! :D

I mailed mine yesterday too. This is such a fun idea for a pin swap. I can't wait to see what the theme will be next time.

Back