• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Refreshed PODM yr 1 co-op

Can you explain how this works? I would like to get on the list for lady and the tramp. I just saw the co-op list posting and was curious how it worked and wanted to jump on.

Can you explain how this works? I would like to get on the list for lady and the tramp. I just saw the co-op list posting and was curious how it worked and wanted to jump on.

Basically, who ever is interested in the pin(s) will post their interest and tell the person who is hosting the co-op which pin they are interested in.
If there are enough people who is interested in the pins in the co-op; meaning if there are 10 pins and all 10 pins are spoken for by people, then everyone will pay the host their share for the pin.
When the host received the payment (or the host pays it up front though if the pins are expensive...) then the host will pay for all the pins in the co-op.
When she/he receives them, she/he will then ship the pin(s) that you requested to you.
Co-ops are usually done if someone wants to sell a set together and not individually.

As of now, the Lady and Tramp pin is spoken for by Amy and I am on the waitlist.
If for some reason Amy doesn't want the pin, then next up is me. If I don't want the pin, then I guess next up will be you who will be able to receive the pin.

I hope I got everything? If not, please feel free to add :)

I really want this to work out. I agree maybe also posting it under sales for the remaining two pins. Anything is worth a try.

I want my pins too! I'm going to PM everyone who has expressed interest to make sure they are still a 'go'. I'm willing to front the other two and if need be, post them in the sales thread or ebay, whatever it takes! PMs coming...

I am going to Las Vegas and coming back on Saturday night. So please don't be alarm if I don't respond to PMs. Hopefully this co-op went through :)

[video=youtube;Lrl844rONx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrl844rONx0[/video]

Help me get my PIN!!!! :)

haha, love it! Thanks for helping me promote this thread...I've just been overwhelmed with work. I'll give it another bump early tomorrow for all the people that are celebrating Fridays and hopefully looking to spend some money. ;)

This could be a great trade for a lion king PODM..!! Just a thought.. :p

Back