• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Refreshed PODM yr 1 co-op

I know.... I got some lion king PODM but who knows.... :)

Oops think there was a miscommunication. Wasn't asking you to swap some of the PODMs in this co-op for your lion king PODM. I meant that people could join this co-op for a pin that they might be able to trade later for a lion king PODM. :)

Oops think there was a miscommunication. Wasn't asking you to swap some of the PODMs in this co-op for your lion king PODM. I meant that people could join this co-op for a pin that they might be able to trade later for a lion king PODM. :)

Oh yea... makes sense... :) Come and get it everyone! :)

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of the Cinderella pin since I'm low on funds from the Lion King PODM. I really do hope that this Co-Op goes through though! Good luck!

I hope we can do this before too many drop out. Maybe we should confirm who is still interested and make a last ditch effort to fill the remaining spots.... I hope I hope.

The pins still available are:
Alice in Wonderland $75.00
Fantasia $50.00
(not confirmed) Cinderella $110.00

Pictures can be found in the first post.

Hmmm... The last time I spoke to Grace which was maybe a week or two ago it seemed to be that she has been quite busy. I would set a time frame for someone to take over if no one gets a response from her as much I hate to say.

Hi everyone, thanks for all the concern! This month has just been beyond busy and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. It would probably be best if someone could take over this co-op...sorry for all the delay. :(

I just updated the list of what's available based on confirmed responses, so Cinderella is now open. I have not updated based on translation's or King Niptune's posts.

Back