• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Refreshed PODM yr 1 co-op

Refreshed PODM yr 1 co-op
If someone takes this over and puts King Niptune for the Fantasia and myself for Cinderella--all that is left open is Alice in Wonderland.

Hi everyone, thanks for all the concern! This month has just been beyond busy and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. It would probably be best if someone could take over this co-op...sorry for all the delay. :(

I just updated the list of what's available based on confirmed responses, so Cinderella is now open. I have not updated based on translation's or King Niptune's posts.

Glad to hear you are okay Grace and I'm sorry that you won't be able to lead the co-op.

I wouldn't mind taking over as I'm not interested in any of the pins so everyone's spots will be kept. The only thing is I would hope that everyone who was once interested still is.

I would love to take Snow White of it becomes available.

Although on a side note, pls check with the original owner of these pins to see if they are still available. I have seen a set with the exact same pins on Ebay and it got sold for $850 or something like that 2 days ago.

I would love to take Snow White of it becomes available.

Although on a side note, pls check with the original owner of these pins to see if they are still available. I have seen a set with the exact same pins on Ebay and it got sold for $850 or something like that 2 days ago.

I'm pretty sure this is the set that people were trying to co-op. The seller has been putting it on as a BIN for over a month at $849. The seller is in Orange County, CA.

Back