• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

September DSF Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
September DSF Pins
3 Marquee's in one month!!! I like the LE500 so they are easier to get but that makes them harder to trade for older marquee's.

I really don't mean to offend, but if you are relying on new marquees to get older marquees, I think you have an uphill battle. Most people can get the newer marquees if they really try. But my experience so far has been anyone with an older marquee is only wanting to trade for older marquees.

If you've been able to trade a newer marquee for an older one, well then that's great, but I sure haven't had any luck trying that route.

Tron was LE500 and the last few went for over $100. On the flip side, Toy Story 3 was LE500 and isn't the best trader even though it's big. So I do agree to some extent. Tron was a Slider, interesting that a slider and a bigger-than-average marquee were the only other LE500's. The mini marquee that came with the trading bag was LE250. Those are the only oddballs to the usual LE150's and LE300's. These will be the first 500's that are normal size and not have some sort of special element. The last few LE150's aren't trading amazingly though. Arrietty, Real Steel, and John Carter are just your average marquee. I'm not sure, when it comes to marquee's, how much the edition size matters compared to the subject matter. Nemo at 500 will be well worth many LE150's and LE300's.

If its not any bigger or special element - I wonder why it is $14.95.

Also I do not think there will be a surprise BT this time - they are usually released in grups of four. So the suprise pin - if there is one might be a non BT.

I SERIOUSLY hope that there is no surprise Tangled BT.. I would cry, I have no way of getting anything from there unless I can get help and that would kill the little chance I have on rebuilding my Tangled collection.

I absolutely love the Nemo pins!! Is there anyone who would be willing to help me get the Marquee, Bruce, and Crush pins?? I collect Dory and the Turtles and would love any help if possible! I am able to get to WDW for some realeases as well! Please PM me if you can help!

Last edited:
I am so DOOMED. I was sincerely hoping that my poor pocketbook would get a small break after the money I spend on Mickey's Circus, but no such luck for me. I want ALL of those pins - each and every one of them. Woe is me - I'm a pinaholic.

I am so DOOMED. I was sincerely hoping that my poor pocketbook would get a small break after the money I spend on Mickey's Circus, but no such luck for me. I want ALL of those pins - each and every one of them. Woe is me - I'm a pinaholic.
LMAO, I guess it is good that I don't live close!!! I want all the marquees...I would spend money I don't have, lol! The bad thing is I will probably never get a marquee or PODM in my collection at this rate because the only way I could afford them is actually buying them from Disney!!! Mark up on these pins are just too high for me at this point in life!!! Good luck with keeping that pocket book closed! Better get a padlock and swallow the key, ha ha! :lol:

I really don't mean to offend, but if you are relying on new marquees to get older marquees, I think you have an uphill battle. Most people can get the newer marquees if they really try. But my experience so far has been anyone with an older marquee is only wanting to trade for older marquees.

If you've been able to trade a newer marquee for an older one, well then that's great, but I sure haven't had any luck trying that route.

Says the guy that continually offers me junk trades for a Cars 2 marquee... I have a few lesser marquee's on my wants list. Including Eight Below, Game Plan, Hanna Montana, and a few other NBC marquees. Those are pretty close to these I feel. Nemo will instantly be higher than most of the recent ones (Save maybe Brave or Avengers,) even at LE500. It's such a popular movie and one of the major Pixar releases along with Toy Story, Monster's Inc, Ratatouille, Wall-E.

I NEED HELP PLEASE! I really would LOVE to add the sept 8th beloved tales set to my collection. I collect all those movies, please someone help me out? I can get stuff for you at WDW, pay via paypal, trade or alittle of both......oh man somebody PM me please:angel:

So I was guessing Frankenweenie and NBC in Oct. What, if any, marquee will be in October now? Maybe nothing until Wreck It Ralph? Guess we'll see in Sept. at Mickey Circus.

Says the guy that continually offers me junk trades for a Cars 2 marquee... I have a few lesser marquee's on my wants list. Including Eight Below, Game Plan, Hanna Montana, and a few other NBC marquees. Those are pretty close to these I feel. Nemo will instantly be higher than most of the recent ones (Save maybe Brave or Avengers,) even at LE500. It's such a popular movie and one of the major Pixar releases along with Toy Story, Monster's Inc, Ratatouille, Wall-E.

really uncalled for. Remember this forum is not about posting to insult one another..IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM with someone message them PERSONALLY! Calling them out in a public thread is plain stupid! How many more times does something like this need to happen before you realize the right thing to do?? This forum is amazing and there are great people on here..and I'm tired of seeing these type of comments attacking another member posted for the whole world to see.

Im pretty sure both of you are GROWN men. LETS ACT LIKE IT.

kudos to you NWOJeff for not adding any more gas to fire.

Last edited:
Since the Frankenweenie and NBC marquees are released in September and not October that means we probably wont get any in October :(
Woah, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yup! Wanna do karate in the garage? lol. Seems we're always thinking the same thing when it comes to marquees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back