• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

September DSF Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
if one would want any of the sept 8 pins, how early would one need to go? it's a 9:30 am release, but not an overnighter, right?

They handed out wristbands for the Cinderalla pins Friday evening...(#118 at around midnight), I got there early Saturday morning ~6am and got #128...by around 7:30am all 150 wristbands were distributed.

I think we can count on nearly all of the future releases being wristbands distributed the evening before the release. DSF is pretty good about keeping their facebook posts up to date.

I guess we'll see what happens with this Fridays Tink release.

At the previous BT release, I got there around 6am and was 6th in line (no wristbands), but when the Up BT surprise pin was announced, there was a nice long line by 10am and all were gone in a few hours (even though they did a 1 per person for the LE 300 surprise pin).

They handed out wristbands for the Cinderalla pins Friday evening...(#118 at around midnight), I got there early Saturday morning ~6am and got #128...by around 7:30am all 150 wristbands were distributed.

I think we can count on nearly all of the future releases being wristbands distributed the evening before the release. DSF is pretty good about keeping their facebook posts up to date.

I guess we'll see what happens with this Fridays Tink release.

At the previous BT release, I got there around 6am and was 6th in line (no wristbands), but when the Up BT surprise pin was announced, there was a nice long line by 10am and all were gone in a few hours (even though they did a 1 per person for the LE 300 surprise pin).

There was wristbands the night before for the last BT's - that was the pixar/event night

I'm wanting the Zero book pin, the Event pin, the Victor and Sparky pin and the Elsa and Persephone pin. :p Sadly I continue not to understand the appeal of Marquee pins, so at least I'm not wanting either of those.

Looking to trade or buy a set of the Beloved Tales being released, I will have Mulan, lonesome ghosts, and batb available for pre trade. Or I could also pay for them.
PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEASE?

They are handing out wristbands the day before. 50 at a time. 9:30-10:30; 1-2; 4:30-5:30

So since I work 8-5:30 it looks like I won't be getting a wristband. :( (And Ashley already agreed to go even though it's her birthday on Saturday. So BUMMED!)

So if anyone wants to trade for a Bedknobs & Broomsticks BT as well as a Rescuers Ashley would be so happy!

Anyone know if there is a chance of a surprise BT?

They are handing out wristbands the day before. 50 at a time. 9:30-10:30; 1-2; 4:30-5:30

So since I work 8-5:30 it looks like I won't be getting a wristband. :( (And Ashley already agreed to go even though it's her birthday on Saturday. So BUMMED!)

So if anyone wants to trade for a Bedknobs & Broomsticks BT as well as a Rescuers Ashley would be so happy!

Anyone know if there is a chance of a surprise BT?
You really think they will fill up the night before? The last BT only release, June, there was maybe 30 people in line. I don't see these being a super hot ticket. I'm pretty sure there won't be a suprise release. Usually only a surprise when there are 3 released. June there was 3 and we got Belle & Maurice. July there was 3 and we got Up BT. Sept there are 4 and we just had a suprise pins with Cinderella and Back to School. I don't see one for this event. I guarantee one, maybe 2, for the NBC/Frankenweenie event.

I am actually really glad they increased the edition size for the marquee. I was number 151 in line for the Brave pins at DSF and didn't get one, and I showed up at 3pm the DAY before. I was disgusted and heartbroken (it was my first over nighter). I still dont have a Brave marquee :(

You really think they will fill up the night before? The last BT only release, June, there was maybe 30 people in line. I don't see these being a super hot ticket. I'm pretty sure there won't be a suprise release. Usually only a surprise when there are 3 released. June there was 3 and we got Belle & Maurice. July there was 3 and we got Up BT. Sept there are 4 and we just had a suprise pins with Cinderella and Back to School. I don't see one for this event. I guarantee one, maybe 2, for the NBC/Frankenweenie event.

I think they will probably give out all the wristbands by the time I could physically arrive after work. Not saying they are 'hot' pins but it's still a DSF pin release and there are always lines of people. I do need the two BT pins I mentioned for Ashley's collection. With it being her birthday I don't want to drag her there and her not being able to buy the pins for retail. :/ I don't want to disappoint her on her birthday!

This is such a crazy half-brain idea! I thought this release was going to be soo smooth since so many people are in florida and they weren't that "hot" I dont see why they would change it from 6-7pm the night before - to this crazy time schedule . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back