• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The DPF Super Tangled Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DPF Super Tangled Giveaway!

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Disney Pin Forum's Super Tangled Giveaway!

Something brought you here, DPF member. Call it what you will: fate, destiny, a link. With the popularity of Disney's 50th animated feature, Tangled, and its recent release onto Blu-ray/DVD, we at Disney Pin Forum want to give our members a chance to win something super special. DPF is proud to announce:

hdpg.jpg
hdpg.jpg
hdpg.jpg
10nxgm9.png

This time, we're giving away prizes for three winners. The Grand Prize winner will win a Rapunzel pin from the Disneyland resort in Paris (Pin Pics [PINPICS]80965[/PINPICS]), a 2-disc set of Disney's Tangled on Blu-ray and DVD, and two randomly chosen Tangled lithographs, from a set of four (shown above) from DisneyStore.com. Two Runner-ups will each win one randomly chosen Tangled lithograph from the remaining two lithographs.

What do you have to do to qualify to win? Well, one of the major themes in Tangled was Living Your Dream, fulfilling your aspirations. What's your dream? Whether it's as grand as starting your own business or as universal as being happy, what do you hope to one day do or accomplish? We know this question is sorta cheesy, but sometimes it takes someone asking to remind us what we really want. :) So, post at least one of your life's dreams, goals, or aspirations in this thread. Who knows, maybe someone who reads your post can help you get one step closer to making your dream a reality!

Also, for this giveaway, you need a minimum of 50 total forum posts by the time the entry period ends, after which we will be randomly selecting one (1) Grand Prize winner and two (2) Runner-up winners. The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Disneyland Paris Rapunzel pin, one (1) two-disc Tangled Region 1 Blu-ray and DVD set, and two (2) randomly selected Tangled lithographs, from a set of four from DisneyStore.com. The two (2) Runner-up winners will each receive one (1) randomly selected Tangled lithograph, from the remaining two lithographs from DisneyStore.com. The entry period for this giveaway ends at 11:59 PM PST Wednesday, April 20, 2011. Got all that? Here's a breakdown on how to enter:

The Rules

• Each contestant must post at least one of their life's dreams, goals, or aspirations in this thread.
  • Each contestant must have a minimum of 50 total forum posts by the end of the entry period.
  • Disney Pin Forum staff members are not eligible for this contest.

That's it! Simple, eh? Remember, only one entry per person. One (1) Grand Prize winner and two (2) Runner-up winners will be randomly selected from a list of all qualifying contestants and will be announced within a few days after April 20, 2011. One of the lucky three could be you!

Remember, along with posting in this thread, you need a minimum of 50 overall forum posts by the time the entry period ends. It does not matter whether or not you have 50 total forum posts now, just as long as you have at least 50 by the end of the entry period! Whether you're replying to threads or creating your own, we just want to hear what you have to say! ;)

Your total forum post count can be found in your profile or under your avatar in your posts.

These rules are, of course, subject to change, but we're pretty sure we've covered everything.

We look forward to hearing Disney Pin Forum members share their dreams! As always, thank you to all our members for supporting DPF and the Disney pin trading and collecting community. Thanks for participating and good luck!

Wow! The contests just keep getting better! Thanks for yet another awesome giveaway! :D

One of my life dreams has been fulfilled already. That was to find my true soul-mate. I did and married her! :D So Abby is that dream. My next dream is to raise a family (we're working on that one now).

There are other smaller dreams, but those are two of the biggest. :)

My most practical dream is to become a successful Infant School Teacher (well on my way to that now!) that all the kids love - we'll have to see about that one ;)
A more unrealistic dream is to replace Ellen on the Ellen DeGeneres show....that might be slightly harder than my teaching dream! LOL

One day I also want to be able to afford to take my mum and dad to WDW, and let them stay in the Grand Floridian (always been my dads dream!) hopefully someday i will be able to do that...and say thank you for the countless times they took me!!

Thanks for another amazing competition!!! :D

Yay! Tangled give-away!

Well...my dream is definitely related to my "career". I've been struggling for years with what I want to do. One of my dreams was to open an anime/manga business, but just as I was about to go full-force into it, two things happened: the 2008 economic crisis hit (making it difficult to get loans), and the digital age for books started. Opening a comic book-like store was going to be risky enough...I knew when people started buying their manga online, I would be dead in the water. So instead of taking out a huge loan just to watch technology deep-six my plan, I decided to let that dream go.

My other dream...I have 2 novel series. I'd like to publish one as a Young Adult series, and another as an adult Fantasy trilogy. That's the one I hope to start working on soon.

It's very...discouraging...not to have a career direction. I have a wonderful life otherwise, and I'm very lucky that my husband is as smart as a whip and can support us. I have a great family and friends, awesome hobbies, kitties, and I'm generally a happy person. So if I could just get that sense of satsifacation and accomplishment, that would be awesome.

I'd also love to have an artist table at a convention, create a doujinshi (or comic book), and if my books ever get published, be a guest at Dragon*Con...but one dream at a time. :)

Fabulous contest guys!

As for my dreams, I have a few:

For my career aspect of life, my dream is to be a product designer for Disney Consumers Group. Preferably in their princess team. ;)

As for personal, I want to have a family of my own. Children are the greatest happiness one can have.

My dream at the moment is for me and my partner to get a house fir ourselves :)

also is the Tangled dvd all regions or just region 1 XD

Best day ever! :lol: great contest!

My dream is to become a published author - I've self published before so I'd like to take it a step further!

My current dream is to be able to graduate college this semester and get a job in the field I have wanted to work in for as long as I can remember, teaching. Right now I work 5 days a week for free teaching a first grade class as an intern, but I cannot wait until I am actually getting paid for it. If I can teach (for money) instead of waitress, I will be SO much happier with my life.

Wow, what a great set of prizes! :)

Hmm, my dream is to be able to one day afford to give up work and buy a small farm in Wales, and keep some animals (goats in particular, I love goats!) I think hubby would want a Capybara if we had enough land / the right environment for them. I doubt that will happen really, but I guess you enver know! lol.

I'd also like to feel like I've accomplished something and done some good. So another of my dreams is to set up an animal rescue and try to help any animals that have been abandoned or mistreated.

I guess another dream has to be to go to the US Disney parks and the Soda Fountain at some point. Hopefully that's something that's achieveable!

My life dream is to have me cancer free..it not coming back,and to be able to go to Disneyland 2012 for Larry and my 25th wedding anniversary

One of my goals is to finally sit down and write that book that I keep telling myself that I am going to do. My fiance keeps pushing me to do it, but I keep finding excuses to push it off.

Great contest! We just bought the DVD two nights ago and my 3 year old has already watched Rapencil (as she calls it) twice.

My dream is to finish my college degree. I'm not far at all from doing it, but having five kids put that on hold. I really want to do it for myself, but also as an example to my children. I'm even thinking about going back and becoming an RN.

My silly dream is to be on Wheel of Fortune. I love that show and two girls I went to high school with have both made it on the show. Anybody have any connections :)

Brea

Aww, I love reading these! They are all so wonderful. I hope they start coming true for all of you!

For me... hmm... gosh I have so many!

One that has already come true is having my boys. I love them more than anything in the world and they make me a better person every day! I knew I wanted to be a mother for so long and after loosing two pregnancies (one being twins) I was worried it would never happen for me so they are my dream come true. :)

A dream I am trying to work towards right now is furthering my photography career. If I knew much of anything about advertising I might get a little further but that is not my area. I really need to step up and work harder at it. I want to be able to open a studio in hopefully the next 5-7 years. I would be so thrilled to make that happen. It is what I have wanted to do for 7 years now.

A more close "fun type dream" is to be able to head down to FL and go to the Sept Event...lol I don't see how I can swing it right now but it is always fun to try. The Feb event was so much fun that it makes me want to try and go all the more. :D

Alright, I will stop with all the dreams now. hehe

I am currently writing a series of books that combine a little bit of fantasy coming-of-age elements with U.S. history. My dream would be to get the set published and enjoyed by many people.

This is a great idea!

My dream/goal is to eventually move to Southern California and work for Disney. Since I am not skilled in the arts, I could work in the Accounting Department or Customer Relations Department.

My husband would love to work in the Drawing/Imagineering area. He has got such a skill with drawing! It is amazing!

This is really both our dreams. We are trying to make this a reality, hopefully within the next 4 or 5 years. :)

Vicki

(I'll share some of his drawings at a later date)

I filled one of my dreams by working in a job I loved for 20 years and retiring as Vice President of the company. My life-long dream, however, is to be a writer. I have been published twice, but nothing major and I would like to have my children's books published. I am also writing a journal about my life since my family and friends think it has been very interesting. Writing has always been something I enjoy and it would be wonderful to turn that dream into a reality.

My dream is to complete my education and succeed in the career I want: being a veterinarian, specializing in exotic animals. The first time I am able to save someone's pet, I know that this dream will be complete because I know first hand how unbelievably grateful you become that your vet was able to save the life of your loved one. And if I can pass that feeling to others through their animals, then I will call my dream and career successful.

Wow, I think my greatest, biggest dream for a while has been to become a mother and this dream can only be achieved if I accomplish another dream which is to get a good stable job. I am slowly getting there, I have become a MA and I am about to take the NCCT to receive my phlebotomy license. I just need to start making connections at my externship and I will be one step closer to achieving my ultimate dream! I can't wait, I've been waiting 2 years now.

My Dream/Goal is a BIG one - to go to America to be an animator at Pixar. I'm beginning my goal by applying for a animation course at college but then to do a degree at Uni. Its going to take a few years but it would be worth it! Plus I'll be closer to DLR!!

Biggest dream for me is to be able to work on a movie set. Its been hreally hard finding a job, especially one in the film business. I spent 4 years studying cinema at San Francisco State University, and I just hope that one day I'll be able to apply my degree towards a good job in film.

One of my dreams is to go to Italy. I have studied Latin for 5 years and I love Italian history. It would be so amazing to see it in person instead of pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back