• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The DPF Super Tangled Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DPF Super Tangled Giveaway!
I have read some touching dreams on here....Its amazing how you think you may know someone and then read something and it changes your thoughts completely....

I just wanted to share mine....

When i was little and into my teen yrs...My dream was to be a professional singer or chef...And although that would be nice to be famous and make millions of dollars. My dreams have since changed....

Growing up i was very blessed....After being born with a hole in my heart and having many health issues...God blessed me with an awesome family(adopted) who provided eveything I ever needed...My parents always went above and beyond...keeping me safe and showing me more love than i knew what to do with....

Well, Now i am married, and though it hasn't been an easy journey to get to where i am now...My parents continue to be there for me and my husband..and they have helped us through some hard times...emotionally and financially.

So to make a long story short...My dream is to be able to provide for my parents one day...the way they did for me...and be able to return the favor ten-fold.....I love them very much!
Thank you for reading this....Thats my dream:) -Marilyn

Last edited:
Awesome contest and posts :)

Since my life is just "beginning" in a way... my goal right now is to start and finish my art portfoilio and get accepted at Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida for 2012 and get my degree in Illustration.

Then after graduating I would want to try and get a job as an artist for Disney or possibly go through more school and become a Medical Illustrator. Since my dad is an ER physician (Doctor), and I do not like blood or other body fluids, lol, a Medical Illustrator would be the best and the closest way of me being able to help the medical field by creating illustrations that can help students (residents) learn from them that are wanting to become doctors or nurses themselves.

So, in short, my life dream is to have a productive and important career that I would be happy doing.

Another older dream of mine is to be a professional vocalist and have a band of my own and become famous... but I do not see that happening but I can still try :cheshire:

Career wise, my ultimate dream is to be a CFO or own a successful business. I just graduated in February so I'm hoping I can find a entry-level in accounting job soon so I can start working my way towards that.

Fun wise, one of my dreams is for Mark and I to visit every Disney park in the world.

I hope everyone's dreams comes true!!

Ok I dont know what is better - the idea of winning this contest or the fact that I get to read all of your wonderful dreams/goals :0)

My career goal is to use my wedding planning experience and be a Wedding Coordinator at Disney.

My extracurricular goal is to do all of the things on my bucket list!! Its 101 items long :0)

Does it still count if we know our lifes dream/s are now impossible due to illness?

Mine were to be in the Main event at Wrestlemania,and to be a mortician. Almost as if Paul Bearer had been a wrestler instead of a manager :lol: But alas permanent illness has forever stolen those dreams from me.One can still dream right? :D

Interesting to see my job is someone on here's dream,while it is my dread :/

Reading this thread is a heartwarming experience; I feel like I know you all a little bit more.

And, after scrolling through four pages of responses, I can't help but observe there is a demographic divide in the group - those begining their adult experience and those 'further along the path' :lol: As for me, believe it or not, I am so very appreciative of being on the 'older' half of the divide! My husband and I have been lucky and our hard work has resulted in many dreams come true. We can now share all that 'experience' with our daughters, Not sure they appreciate it as much as we do... :lol:

My dream is for all our children to grow up loved and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.

Oh, and my other dream is that you all find your HGs...REALLY SOON! :bigthumb:

Dreams, Goals, and Aspirations

I dream for world peace, lower taxes, and cheaper gas!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing while reading through all of these amazing dreams, goals, and aspirations!

On a more serious note: My heart goes out to those of you that are dealing with life's difficulties. All I can say is to persevere through all of life's adversities and hopefully there will be a brighter tomorrow for each of you. I have definitely had my share of $#!*&@ in life, trust me. I don't need to go into the details here, it's just that I want each of you to know that I totally understand where you are coming from.

My life's dream is to successfully launch my own business. I am about 97% there. All I gotta do is just - don't you love it when someone tells you that 'all ya gotta do is just'... - well sometimes that's all it takes, like Nike says "Just Do It" - and that's what I'm gonna do.

And that goes for all of you, too! Whatever it is that you desire and where ever it is that your heart leads you, be determined, be strong, and do what needs to be done to achieve your goals. Along the way, remember to be kind and considerate of others and have compassion for all.

I love this forum - DPF Rocks! And that is because of each and every one of you, out there, around the world. And like Crush says: "You so totally rock....dude!" and don't you forget it.

Enjoy,
--Jill: imatronaholic

Last edited:
I just completed a dream yesterday, performing in a world renowned concert hall. My current aspiration is to graduate college then pass basic training ang tech school in the US air force.

My dream is to win prizes on DPF....jk :p

1. Get married - accomplished!
2. Have baby - accomplished!
3. Get a degree - accomplished!
4. Become a certified personal trainer - in progress (test in 3 weeks)
5. Open up my own gym.

due to illness i can never accomplish my dreams now but it's nice to read everyones.
one dream i used to wish for was to draw cartoons for disney like gummi bears and talespin and ducktales and things.

Last edited:
Tangled

My dreams are on hold! My dreams are now for my daughter to continue with her successful education (7th grade....honors) and make it to USC! I am going to put my energy into making her dreams come true. There will be plenty of time for my dreams when she's succeeded!

One of my biggest dreams in life is to promote Autism Awearness and get people to have an UNDERSTANDING and ACCEPTENCE of people with the condicon, having aspergers my self this is a big dream of mine :)

Heres another one....YES Autism definetly needs a cure,my youngest has autism and epilepsy
My nephew did feel his dream though,he owns his own wrestling company here in MC ..PPW/AWA
And hes been all over winning belts after belts,I know hes not a member here,but when I watch him
It makes you proud..as he had a rough childhood..I guess my DISNEY Dream would be,to be a Cast Member
Super Trader just for special needs children and adults..I would love to teach them pin trading...My son loves it
The older one not much...but my youngest likes ghis collection of Goofy and Cars pins,they are all on my list as I keep them together

:) I'd love to move to America one day and work at WDW.

It's definately just a dream though, as I don't think I'd ever have to guts to move to another country. :lol:

Awesome contest!
Like all you lovely folks I've got a dream....I just wanna see the floating lanterns gleam!
but really I just want to be happy and find a guy and job I love. Maybe do some traveling, and before I can get to all that do good in grad school.... :p

Awesome contest and posts :)

Since my life is just "beginning" in a way... my goal right now is to start and finish my art portfoilio and get accepted at Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida for 2012 and get my degree in Illustration.

Then after graduating I would want to try and get a job as an artist for Disney or possibly go through more school and become a Medical Illustrator. Since my dad is an ER physician (Doctor), and I do not like blood or other body fluids, lol, a Medical Illustrator would be the best and the closest way of me being able to help the medical field by creating illustrations that can help students (residents) learn from them that are wanting to become doctors or nurses themselves.

So, in short, my life dream is to have a productive and important career that I would be happy doing.

Another older dream of mine is to be a professional vocalist and have a band of my own and become famous... but I do not see that happening but I can still try :cheshire:

Your dream is very close to a friend's actual life. We graduated from Sarasota High School and he went to Ringling. After a tour in the Army, he worked for Disney animation on several of their movies including Brother Bear. He now has his own art studio and does some beautiful stuff. Check out Phil Jones Illustrations in Tampa on the web. I work at a hospital and know our medical illustrator well. She went to school in Europe for that and produces some incredible stuff. That would be a great career. Good Luck

Now for my dream/goal. I have noticed several posts that are medical related. Being diagnosed with a life threatening disease really changes things. That happened to me last June. When faced with battling an incurable disease, it really puts things in perspective and makes you look at what is really important, especially when you are only 44 and have young kids (10 and 12). My goal at this point is just to be around to see them make Eagle Scout and graduate. I really want to play with my future grandkids, but I don't know if that will happen. I guess that is really my biggest dream.

PS: Thanks DPF for another wonderful give away.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out my dream! I believe it's to work in a bakery, as baking is something I love, but I'm unsure of myself. I don't really care what I end up doing with my life, as long as I can be happy with my husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back