• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Time for my rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for my rant...
Hey - has Disney_Noir's only posts been on my thread? Hmmm....4 posts, joined July 2012

EDIT: Checked post history and yes, only on my thread.

Last edited:
ewwww, smoking, ugh

quit while you are above ground noir

N.E. Wayz jabberwocky, i was not here for the reserve thing so i cant say whether it was good or bad, but why would the forum mods change the rules if there hadnt been some issue with it?

There is also a difference between a reserve and "i didnt get what i wanted so im not trading.

Easier way of handling this is to stop calling them auctions and just list a pin for a time span where people can offer you pins in trade. It is like th trade board and pinpics requests all in one. and if noone offers anything you would trade it for then the offer ends and you can relist it again in a few days.

happy trades and Noir, you are weird.... i like you already but leave amy alone, she is mine!

Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back