• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
A few months ago I was preaching for the reduction in LE sizes as they were turfing out LE 2750, LE 1500 etc and this means some of those pins are still available in stores now! Now we have a georgeous Toy Story 3 set coming out which is LE 500. I recon there must be approximately 100 disney stores in the UK. So each store will maybe get 5 sets each. I live close to a very popular store and I am now worrying that I won't even manage to get the set! How things change..

As Danny said this is definately the best looking coming soon page that we have ever had!!!

Martin

A few months ago I was preaching for the reduction in LE sizes as they were turfing out LE 2750, LE 1500 etc and this means some of those pins are still available in stores now! Now we have a georgeous Toy Story 3 set coming out which is LE 500. I recon there must be approximately 100 disney stores in the UK. So each store will maybe get 5 sets each. I live close to a very popular store and I am now worrying that I won't even manage to get the set! How things change..

Don't forget the Online Shop will get an allocation too.

and come next year there will be one extra store here in Ireland lol and we better not get left out for pin releases as the puffle set didnt even make it to the Belfast store :/

I will NEED the Toy Story set because of Lotso, and the core Simba and Rafiki slider is SUPER cute!

damn it!! My xmas money seems to be disappearing just looking at these releases! But they will make good traders....although I want the Toy Story and the Lion king for myself! :p

There are some nice different pins on there. I think the Lion King pin might even make it into my collection.

lol it wasn't until i read the replies on this tread that i realized the Toy store 3 pin was a set!
I thought it was too busy as a single pin before now and I would of passed but now I’m quite tempted =)

Can i just say that the disney store in York had the new chip pin out on sale today so i bought some :) there not suppose to be in store until tomorrow!!! and i need the lion king one and definatly the toy story 3 one :)

went back to the disney store to day to get the mickey and minni window LE :) Also have one for trade if any one is interested :)

Hi Natalie
I am interested in the New mickey and Minnie window
I see you need this:
40784: Stitch in Halloween Devil Costume

Do you need anymore Lion King pins than what I see on your want list
email me,its posted

pins_74829hdbfyh.jpg

i love the king louis pin,the lion king has been moved from a core pin to a limited edition, i thought it was too good to be a core

New pins that were added are not great in my opinion, thought I would have something great to pick up in London the day before DLRP or something worthwhile trader but guess not lol

I have to say i love the princess and the frog pin its a spinner :) love it ha ha not sure about the new groove one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back