• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
cant understand wots goin on with the price difference,but glad you got a bargain nat.
i think disney owes us all some bargains after all the stress and hassle from the last thew weeks.
im still after the stitch pin if anyone has one to trade.thanks

After speaking to Jim Fielding and my local DS the problem with the stitch pin was/still is DS warehouse is having an audit, and so has pretty much shut down, so dispite the pin being in stock since Feb/early March it has not been sent to stores. Pins will be dispatched this week sometime so keep checking!

There is a team looking into your thread on FB Danny, I made a point of showing it to then, and they seem to be taking it quite seriously (much more seriously than I thought they would) and I would suggest that this is possibly the reason for no new pins being announced and that DS are trying to get caught up with pin releases before making any further promises to their guests. I think the main problem is the recent launch of vinylmation and the new linen spray (which the are pushing hard) and everything else is on the back burner :(

thats good news then.

I went into my local store today and saw something very strange...they've been sent a bunch of old pins, none of which are in the sale. They had the Aladdin and Cinderella Romance pins, the Pooh Sticks pin and some of the film strip pins. It's nice to see the older pins, but I'm worried that this means that they really are just trying to shift stock? It's weird that those pins are still full price, but even weirder to see them at all.

If they've been doing inventory, it's not a surprise that old stuff would show up. I wouldn't think it means anything, except they found more when organizing.

Manchester arndale store has loads of stitch st paddy's day pins, and the Aladdin jasmin pin as mentioned earlier and cinders rotating dress one, but at full price and a few other older ones

Cambridge didnt get their Stitch delivery!! typical when Guest Services say one thing, they really mean another ...

any speculations on what DS big announcement could be?

Just to let you guys know, Its seems our constant complaints to disney about the online shipping times have paid off, my Cheshire cat pins arrived today after i ordered them sunday! a massive improvement on the last couple of times. My local store still has no stitch or Cheshire cat pins but i'm heading up to Cheltenham on saturday so i'll let you know what i find.

Would anyone have a spare St Patricks day Stitch as I have yet to get my hands on one.:cry::cry: I can pay by paypal/cheque or trade which ever you you would prefer:x::x::x:

i'm heading up to Cheltenham on saturday so i'll let you know what i find.

You'll find everything you need... and more!!! lol

This store is a hidden gem for finding pins.

Don't forget to ask to look at the pins in the cupboard behind the counter!

Also, don't let the moody manager get to you. She will only let you see one pin from the cupboard at a time, and doesn't like getting them out for a second time. See if you can find a nice cast member. Remember - it's not our fault they don't put their merchandise out properly....!!

Have a good time there. Let us know what you find!!

Martin :)

Also, don't let the moody manager get to you. She will only let you see one pin from the cupboard at a time, and doesn't like getting them out for a second time. See if you can find a nice cast member. Remember - it's not our fault they don't put their merchandise out properly....!!

LOL! i'll bear that in mind, i've found that in a couple of places, that the manager isn't interested in pins and really quite grumpy!

I'm going to the Manchester store before work today!

:) I'm glad most people have been able to get the Stitch pin, after all the annoyance surrounding its release.

whoop whoop ive finally got the stitch pin,its a really good pin.

i wish disney would hurry up and make there announcement about pins,theres not many days left of this month so it must be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back