WDW August Pin Event - Animation Celebration

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by a4matte, Mar 9, 2018.

1. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Thanks for the offer. I have already found a Fantasia pin but I know he would definitely be interested in help with Mr Toad.

2. nateeter

nateeter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I got a second Alice pin in 1st spot RSP2.
    I didn’t get Maleficent in the 1st RSP, but had it further down my list and didn’t expect to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. PinFanatic

PinFanatic Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hola everyone! For those of you attending this pin event and will be at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort on the 23rd of August for registration I have some news. The merchandise cart that will be selling items during the registration will have on it the LE POTM Lunchbox that releases property-wide on that day. I believe it is Stitch themed. That pin may be somewhat exciting but there is another offering that will be sold on the cart that day that is downright scandalous. You see, I cannot tell you what this mystery offering is other than to say that it is not on the August pin release sheet for DLR and will not be on the one for WDW, either. Did I pique your interest, attendees?

4. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

You’re making think I need to drive up earlier than leaving Miami at noon, more like be at your cart at noon, or earlier!

As for RSPs I think I got everything I requested. I didn’t do any mystery boxes since they didn’t do much for me, but did get the Maleficent one! Yay!

5. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Oooooooo...Yes, you piqued mine. I’m not going to be there until the afternoon. What are my chances of this special mystery pin still being available? Is it LE and, if so, how many?

nateeter likes this.
  6. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

So go to registration early?

7. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

Perhaps you've given us a bit of a ~window~ of information? *eyebrow wiggle*

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

cadien and Ajk like this.
  8. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Oh man. But I have fast passes at HS that morning!

9. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

Oh, I genuinely have no clue what it is. XD I'm just guessing XD

10. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Yeah, but I was thinking the exact same thing. And if that’s what it is, you will see a sobbing man when he shows up after they sold out.

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  11. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

Alright! My Pin "Get List" is ready! :D I made it in a word document, so I just screenshot some pictures. XD I'll just post the links so they don't overstuff the thread. But if you've got any of these and would like to make a pre-trade, let me know! :D

Mega Grails
    Super Grails
    Big Wants
    Moderate Wants
    Sorta Wants

12. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Oh no! I changed my flight the earliest possible, but we will still be lucky to get to registration by 3PM. Sigh... nothing to be done. :(

13. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

I know it’s been posted but what time does registration start? Or what time will that cart be open?

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  14. figment919

figment919 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Anyone hear OFFICIALLY where registration is going to be held? I ASSUME the Coronado but with all of the construction there who knows??

15. TiggerSue

TiggerSue Want TIGGER PINS!!!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Hey Mike, I do believe that Pre-Registration will be at the Coronado Springs VeraCruz A starting at 10 am.

16. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

I'm of three minds as to what it can be: princess silhouette, vhs, or window. I'm thinking the silhouette, because it will sell out there at the event and people are predicting it'll come out on the net the next monday. Unless it's a completely random pin that has been unannounced.

DisneyJ and MerlinEmrys like this.
  17. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

It did not cross my mind about the next Princess Silhouette being released at the event. This would be the most days in between releases.

18. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

For the mystery, my mind went to something along the lines of the theme of the Animation Celebration, but that casts a wide nest.

Maybe the next PWP finally will be released (and it will be a cuter theme than prior PWP... selfies)? Would love that.

19. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Isn't the Princess Silhouette a Disney Store exclusive?

20. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

I'm ready for the next pwp too!

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  21. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about that one.

22. nateeter

nateeter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I ordered the last one from Shop Parks app... they’ve been available online at both.

23. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

It always says it's "created for the Disney Parks" in the description on ShopDisney and they're shipped from Disney World's warehouse.

24. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Hmmmm...Then yeah, silhouette might be a candidate. Although, I'm not sure I see them taking away the ability for folks outside of FL to get it. It's one of the few rare pins that currently anyone can get. I know I would be upset if they did that and I was not at WDAC.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  25. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

It's the most scandalous thing I can think of other than if MOG had a pop up.

Ajk likes this.