• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO MUCH MYSTERY. I can't stand it. :anxious:

edit: I really just wanted to see where I was at. :cry: The longer I spend hypothesizing what sort of magic will happen when ALL THE BARS ARE FILLED the less I have to agonize over these table cards. Wahoo!

Is there going to be more information about this from the mods? I'm seeing people loose points, and then theres achievements, all very confusing (or maybe just for me xD)

I see Greg & Debby also have a little badge for winning a DPF contest. Or has that always been there?

Cool, so if DPF was a RPG... I'm level 46, in the top 75 users in regards to points with rougly more then 11000 forum points. Go figure Judy is the top dog...

Looks like we get points for having friends. Anyone want to be my friend? LOL.

unlock-all-the-achievements-thumb.jpg

Crap ... And now we have bar envy!

Look at my little blue bar, bu ... bu ... but ... I was in the pool!!

:wat: I see what you did there.

Also, if I'm interpreting all of this correctly, did anyone else catch that we get 100 points per infraction? :rock:

There is a link at the bottom of the Experience tab (Show Activities from all Users) that takes you to the Experience section where more information is available

So i clicked the link....

seems we can earn or loose points based on post content, feedback, activity, infractions, refurring people, filling out profile totally... hmmmmmm coolio.

oh... a market. Are we gonna be able to use points to buy cool stuff?

I am wondering if this has to do with DPF gold?

What? no points for being the ice cream bomber???? psssssshhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back