• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
After watching the short video from the My D pin event in the other thread I thought it would be fun to see what pins everyone on here thinks is the ugliest pin they have seen.

I will go first then...

For me I would have to say this pin -

this has to be worst stitch pin Ive ever seen, fair enough Ive only been collecting for just over a year but in that time this pin always sticks in my mind as the ugliest pin Ive seen to date.

whats everyone elses ugliest pin??

Please include the pinpics numbers in your post as I will be keeping a list of all that people have mentioned and going to turn this into a game, once we have enough nominee's, we can put Pin Vs Pin and people can vote for the ugliest out of the 2 to go through to the next round and till we have one pin left who we (The DPF) say is the ugliest pin made so far!

Last edited:
The ugliest pin I have ever seen might be this one:
pin59060

and of course, the video -- might as well put it here too :p

[video=youtube;d-R7cbtdE4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-R7cbtdE4o[/video]

LOL, I am a mansion pin collector and at first the Stitch pin didn't look good to me, but it has definitely grown on me. This is one that doesn't agree with me
pin15714th72

Im thinking when we have enough pins posted from people we can turn it into a game to see which pin we deem is the ugliest pin ever made. Can people start to post pinpics numbers please so I can tally them all up :)

Here's my "ugliest pin" contribution. Hopefully it wasn't too late to contribute!

pin12502.jpg

Pin 12502: DLRP - Princess Series (Ariel in Wedding Gown)

.. but that snowman Jessica one is going to give me nightmares tonight. I just know it.

14 pins total (im going to have to find some of the pinpics numbers for these) will wait till we have 32 pins named and then start the Pin Vs Pin in the game room :)

pin13443

I find this one (13433) pretty scary, though not on the level of that jessica snowman... I predict the snowman pin to be the winner, before the contest has even started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back