• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)
This Alice pin kinda creeps me out too.

pin19264

I just chuckled out loud at that one!

Also disagree about Tink as Minnie Mouse. I love that pin.

As for the eyes being messed up (ie: the Ariel pin), that always throws the whole pin off. Case in point:

pin41180

Pin 41180: WDW Cast Lanyard Collection 4 - Tinker Bell (Pink Frame)

Ugh....:ugh:

And I always have to look away anytime this pin comes up:

pin34209

Pin 34209: WDW - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Gift Pin Set (Tinker Bell)

Yuck!:squint:

And I know it's suppose to be an artistic interpretation, but I can't stand this one either:

pin70508

Pin 70508: DLRP - Pin'art Event - Modistitchiani - Stitch & Tinker Bell

None of these are in my collection and never will be.

Also, I've seen quite a few bootleg pins that are just hideous! :mad:

Jesse

Last edited:
LMAO! It's like the artist for the first Tink pin couldn't decide where she'd look so he created the best of both worlds.

Wow, that 70508 Tink and Stitch pin really creeps me out! Definitely the ugliest Tink pin I have seen...

Mike, You need to change that Goofy in the Sand pin to "Pins that are Just Wrong!" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I can think of a couple of pins to add to that list too.

I still think of this one as "Tinker on a Bender" - :ugh:
pin74566
74566: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Santa's Helper Series - Tinker Bell

"Tinker Possessed"
pin49331
49331: DLRP - Season Series - Tinker Bell - Automne 2007
(Error)

"Colligen Job Gone Wrong"
pin53098
53098: DisneyShopping.com - Tinker Bell Nature Set (Splashing in a Leaf)

ok, you guys are totally cracking me up! PUHLEASE can we do a "pins that are just wrong" thread...the sand one above literally made me snort! How do these things get through production or do you think sometimes they just think, "let's see if they notice THIS!!"

This one is just plain "GORY" to me - blak!
pin77587
77587: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Paint Drip Villains Series - Horned King

Well at least it doesn't look like he has rabies like the Si and Am pin does. I listed that in the 'so wrong' posting.

I think this pin is weird looking. Stitch just kinda looks like a lizard or something. Maybe it's the lack of color, but it's odd...

pin73747

Pin 73747: WDW - Gold Card Collection - Sculpted Metal - Stitch

Last edited:
That Horned king pin is actually very nice, I saw it in person at the pin meet I had last week and I quite liked it. I find it really suits the Horned King.

Ok, this is one I just never get - figuritively and literally :lol:
pin58528
58528: DisneyShopping.com - 2007 Advent Pin

I mean, is this an ornament decorated Tink-like?? :squint::squint::squint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back