• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)
Here's my "ugliest pin" contribution. Hopefully it wasn't too late to contribute!

pin12502.jpg

Pin 12502: DLRP - Princess Series (Ariel in Wedding Gown)

.. but that snowman Jessica one is going to give me nightmares tonight. I just know it.

those eyes are terrible.

I have to say, some of the worst pins I've seen are some of the bootleg/fantasy pins. This is a PRIME example:

ee_1.jpg

Where do I start?? :ugh: The ET-like fingers (which apparently have suction cups on the tips to allow her to hold the camera like that)? Or the wings? Oh my god, it looks like she got hit with a fly-swatter! I'm sorry, but just a really bad pin. Sick9.gif

This one I find a bit disturbing

pin42581

Mickey as "Leisure Suit Larry", or perhaps Mickey "The Incident". Either way it was a bad day in the design department.

This one I find a bit disturbing

pin42581

Mickey as "Leisure Suit Larry", or perhaps Mickey "The Incident". Either way it was a bad day in the design department.

Is this Mickey as Leisure Suit Larry or Mickey as Jennifer Lopez? Mickey's got just a little too much junk in the trunk!

LOL I think the Stitch gargoyle is an awesome pin. :D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

But here are a few of my nominees:

I still have no idea who these are supposed to be:
pin58185

Tweeze, Alice, tweeze! And please stop with the collagen!
pin60110

And the yoga and a cheeseburger award for most disproportionate Chessie is...
pin77854

Honorable mention in the above category:
pin68176

And the award for scariest Chessie goes to:

pin52897

i hate alice big lip pins.

This one!
pin54339

This pin gives me nightmares.

one of my uglies is

pin55532

1.) Baloo looks like he has a nub hand.
2.) Why is Kaa in love with a snake? Is he that dumb?
3.) Why does Chernabog own a fireworks company? Why did the artists reduce one of Disney's most serious characters to this... ugh.

Best thread ever. I laughed so hard, not only at the pins, but the comments too. The fly swatter comment really made me laugh!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back