• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)
What in Gods name is this:
pin43703

LMAO!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa I repeat AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You're right - what in God's name?!? :lol:

Love that this thread has been bumped! I'm having a good laugh seeing some of these, especially that Stitch pin at the top of this page. XD

OMG this thread is amazing.

I hemmed and hawed and finally ended up getting this pin, but I almost didn't...

5f0a43e1e2.jpg

Uhhh...Abu...?

5f0c774d4f.jpg

DEAR GOD WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU?

This pin gives me nightmares.

one of my uglies is

pin55532

1.) Baloo looks like he has a nub hand.
2.) Why is Kaa in love with a snake? Is he that dumb?
3.) Why does Chernabog own a fireworks company? Why did the artists reduce one of Disney's most serious characters to this... ugh.

LOL what?! That pin is random on so many levels!

XD love this thread!

Here's a Merlin pin I actually kind of avoid!

ac6bfd22d67da64ba714b69fb1254982.jpg

Let's face it. It's all bad. XD

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And I know it's suppose to be an artistic interpretation, but I can't stand this one either:

pin70508

Pin 70508: DLRP - Pin'art Event - Modistitchiani - Stitch & Tinker Bell

None of these are in my collection and never will be.

Also, I've seen quite a few bootleg pins that are just hideous! :mad:

Jesse
Here is the painting the pin is based on:
Jeanne_Hebuterne_1918.jpg

The piece isnt my favorite but I do like the pin. I really like the pins based on classic art.

Last edited:
Wow. It's actually kind of impressive how many characters they managed to mess up on that pin. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When it comes to finding new and innovative ways to mess up characters and designs, I trust pin designers implicitly not to disappoint. If only they could be that creative with the pin designs themselves.

I'm so glad that this thread was brought back. I've spent the past 30 minutes or so laughing so hard I've been crying. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing new contributions to it - and considering some of the pins that are out there, the possibilities are endless!

OMG this thread is amazing.

I hemmed and hawed and finally ended up getting this pin, but I almost didn't...

5f0a43e1e2.jpg

Uhhh...Abu...?

5f0c774d4f.jpg

DEAR GOD WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU?

When I first looked at this pin, I mistook Genie's bracelet for Abu's torso! Abu looked like a zombie, mindlessly staggering away from the others... :lol:

and what happened to poor Aladdin's hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back