• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What the Ugliest pin you have ever seen Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes hurt. So many yucky-looking pins. The snowman Jessica is perhaps the most dreadful. But barfing Maleficent is a close second, not because it's ugly per se, but because it's just not right on so many levels. (I love thejessta's nominee. Too true. Mirror, mirror, on the wall . . . who is the ugliest one of all?)

Last edited:
It's part of a stylized set. I kinda dig it, actually:

pin11854.jpg

I do too, its the nicest looking one of the set and the style's funky but I'm kinda liking it....

Even though the Jessica Rabbit snowman is the oddest I've seen, it's actually nicer in person with the glitter and all. Actually I was surprisingly impressed by that whole set.

Then there's also these few - couldn't quite believe that the picture was of the man who started it all!!

pin1138

And that these two are supposed to be Tigger

pin1966
pin3193

And finally Bo-Peep on a bad day!!

pin2279

Last edited:
LOL, that Walt pin is terrifying!

One of the ugliest pins I've ever seen is Unauthorised, so it probably doesn't count, but here it is anyway!

pin12909

This next pin is genuine and I've seen it in person. It's just horrible! He looks possessed!

pin58888

I think this one is ugly: :anxious:

pin43698

Pin 43698: Walt Disney World Character/Icon Frame Set (T/Tree of Life)

Then there's also these few - couldn't quite believe that the picture was of the man who started it all!!

pin1138

And that these two are supposed to be Tigger

pin1966
pin3193

And finally Bo-Peep on a bad day!!

pin2279

Absolutely terrifying.

The space between the bottom of the nose and tip of the chin.... wtf?

Lol.....Disney does have a history of those things ending up in their movies....or posters...

Last edited:
You know what, the one of Walt is worse.

Another one, I don't care who the character is, they are all awful. Sedesma's. Those are the most awful things I've ever seen. I know they do some characters that tend to be ignored, but I'd rather have nothing then those things. LoL!

Hi:wavey:
I have just come across this pin on pinpics when I was searching for my birthday pin and think it is just plain ugly. :ugh::ugh:
pin525

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back