• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zootopia Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootopia Merchandise
The Infinity figures are now out (just picked Nick up at Target ^^) as well as the Target-version tsums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I may have to make a trip to Subway because I love those wall decals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this movie today and it was fantastic! I want to start collecting the merch now. Judy and Nick are such lovable characters, I just love their dynamic.

I just got back from the showing at my local theater and I thought it was a great movie! I am so tempted to buy some merchandise now lol. I would love some plushes of Nick and Judy and Judy's recorder pin.

I saw the movie Thursday night and I LOVED it! I now have the Nick and Judy Pops, the Judy mystery mini, the Judy and Bellwether figures from Target, and I have the Nick Infinity figure on the way. I want more, but Idk what to get next since I want to focus mainly on Nick and Judy and don't really collect plush stuff.

I saw the movie a while ago, and I loved it! Liked it so much more than frozen! I hope we get more Disney store merchandise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw the movie Thursday night and I LOVED it! I now have the Nick and Judy Pops, the Judy mystery mini, the Judy and Bellwether figures from Target, and I have the Nick Infinity figure on the way. I want more, but Idk what to get next since I want to focus mainly on Nick and Judy and don't really collect plush stuff.

I know, I'm tempted to get some of the Tomy plushes because they're cute, but I think figures are better to conserve space--plus they look more accurate to the characters.

So today I ended up buying Nick, and Finnick from the mall. Finnick came from jcpenny, while nick was from the Disney store of course.
fd5d671e109fe35562d53a8b52416d32.jpg

Last edited:
With how well the movie is doing, I hope they will release more merchandise. I just really want a Bogo plush. :)

Such a great movie. Seeing it again without my little sister who has to go to the bathroom and get more snacks during movies. I can't decide on which set of plush to get. Wish there were more Bogo merch.

I went to subway today and they didn't have the wall decals TT A TT Why Australia whyyy

(TBH my parents would never let me stick them on the walls TT A TT)

I went to subway today and they didn't have the wall decals TT A TT Why Australia whyyy

(TBH my parents would never let me stick them on the walls TT A TT)

I was too late to get the wall decals too! T-T

Edit: I got them! I went to a less-frequented Subway, and they still were selling 4 out of the 6. So I'm quite happy! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back