• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#10 - Disney Castle Collection (Belle)

#10 - Disney Castle Collection (Belle)
Really looking forward to seeing Merida and the B&tB castles! Hope they are just delayed due to container shipping or something like that! I know they are poor quality hinges, but I LOVE my Frozen castle pin! I just used some map pins to support it on the board and it has been great!

What a shame they left Tiana’s Palace out That would have fit perfectly in the center and replaced the little emblem, which is so insignificant and could have been placed in one of the corners IMO. I recently stumbled on this book and see the potential it had:
7dbd359dd6e9359d294582b890d2c319.jpg

What a shame they left Tiana’s Palace out That would have fit perfectly in the center and replaced the little emblem, which is so insignificant and could have been placed in one of the corners IMO. I recently stumbled on this book and see the potential it had:
7dbd359dd6e9359d294582b890d2c319.jpg
I have an older book that doesn’t have Tiana in it. It also doesn’t have the Frozen castle in it.

I went to the Disney outlet in El Paso yesterday and they did not receive the Merida castle (at least not yet.)

Interesting choice for Disney to release these in the NYC store only. Wonder what is next.

I’m with you and @Story so excited to see this set finish out! It feels like forever!! Started in July 2020 and hopefully closing out in December 2021.

Also SUPER excited for Beauty and the Beast (saved the best for last?) ;)

That's what we are really waiting for . . . Beauty and the Beast. Already to buy a pin, actually! Sis has been counting down the days, so the delay has been terrible! :)

I was really happy that Frozen was first! It already is ensconced on my Frozen board in a place of honour!

I’m with you and @Story so excited to see this set finish out! It feels like forever!! Started in July 2020 and hopefully closing out in December 2021.

Also SUPER excited for Beauty and the Beast (saved the best for last?) ;)

I'm with you, Michael! The best for last, and I have this gaping hole in the middle of my BatB collection that is just waiting for the Castle pin. I need this pin . . . right?!

I'm with you, Michael! The best for last, and I have this gaping hole in the middle of my BatB collection that is just waiting for the Castle pin. I need this pin . . . right?!

tumblr_p54r4oCnQ91r337tvo1_500.gifv
Cogsworth meant to add Pins to a list that also works for great ideas for things we can do for ourselves :D So I say you’re in the clear to plan for one! ;D

The traditional photo from the book of the inside of the upcoming castle. I should note in this case there are more changes to the outside of the castle than I’ve seen before as the one in the book doesn’t have the banners on it that the pin does.

74a8a6de801fe92680f05f8254fbb61d.jpg

I really like the details on this one and can’t wait to see it in pin form!

The traditional photo from the book of the inside of the upcoming castle. I should note in this case there are more changes to the outside of the castle than I’ve seen before as the one in the book doesn’t have the banners on it that the pin does.

Ooooh do you have this for Beauty and the Beast?

The Beauty and the Beast castle, outside and inside from the book, which has been pretty accurate on the rest of the series.

f9584cfc9268806cff76aa425906300d.jpg

c85df337ee3a0e9f78595d45511e8650.jpg

Thank you so much for the picture references @brattyjedi !! It’s been a long journey for this series but clearly I think it will be one to enjoy from start to finish! ^.^

We have to be in Da Bronx tomorrow and I asked BF if he'd swing past Times Square so I can try to grab a journal and he just stared at me. Yeah yeah, The Bronx and Times Square are not close together and Times Square is a tourist trap poopshow but WHEN ELSE are we going to be on that side of the river / anywhere near a Disney Store?! Honestly rethinking this entire relationship, hahaha.

We have to be in Da Bronx tomorrow and I asked BF if he'd swing past Times Square so I can try to grab a journal and he just stared at me. Yeah yeah, The Bronx and Times Square are not close together and Times Square is a tourist trap poopshow but WHEN ELSE are we going to be on that side of the river / anywhere near a Disney Store?! Honestly rethinking this entire relationship, hahaha.
Just to clarify... rethinking the relationship with Disney... right?

Has anyone seen any new news on any of the last Castle pins to be released to the general public (i.e., not to NYC Times Square store)?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Oh, wow! I look away from this thread for a little while and . . . wow! Thanks to @Story for proving that I do need the BatB pin. Anything Cogsworth says goes with me! ;)
And @brattyjedi and @mybabykelly -- Now I NEED the pin. It's gonna be amazing. Don't know whether to thank you for the photos or not. Does it help to know how cool it will be or make the waiting worse? I'll let you know if a couple months. :D

Back