• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

13 Reflections of Evil Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be sponsoring 1 or 2 people, to maximize my chances of getting Maleficents for myself and for a couple of family members, so I hope to have additional pins available to sell ...see the OP for a list.

Could you get me an ear hat?

Absolutely! It isn't noted as an LE, so I assume it will be relatively easy to get. I'll list it at $25 + shipping. I hadn't listed that one because its size might make shipping quite expensive. Let me know if that price is OK and I'll put you down for one. I'll track down and post shipping estimates for all the jumbos, hats, etc. over the next few weeks. If shipping is too expensive you can always cancel.

I haven't mentioned it, but if anyone has a friend attending the event, I'm happy to give him/her your items in person instead of shipping them. I'll only ask that your friend meet me at the beginning of the day (so I don't end up hauling around dozens of pins all day).

I'll take the Oogie Boogie Crest. We would pay in late Aug/early Sept, right?

This is my first year, but I believe that Disney will send me the RSP results in the first week of August. I then have a week to cancel anything I don't want before they charge my credit card ...so I would need payment when I get the RSP results (which I believe will be early August).

This is my first year, but I believe that Disney will send me the RSP results in the first week of August. I then have a week to cancel anything I don't want before they charge my credit card ...so I would need payment when I get the RSP results (which I believe will be early August).

Ok, cool.

bump ...still have some RSP spots available, including the #1 spots for Ursula and Hook from the Sidekicks set (judging by the concept art, they're gorgeous pins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back