• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1970's Mickey Mouse and Friends <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for an Updated Sales Thread with New Items!!! Also Cleaned and Removed the SOLD Stuff

:) Just Finnished getting Organized and Packages are Being Sent Out! :)

Let the SALES Begin! <3 <3 <3
<3 Laz

Tangled-some-spoilers-tangled-19417195-500-200.gif

HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!
BUMP FOR LAZ!

I thought the Best Friends pins weren't going to be released until the 24th May. Were they released early in certain places then?

Do you still have Bambi & The Little Mermaid mystery pins ?

PM Sent

I thought the Best Friends pins weren't going to be released until the 24th May. Were they released early in certain places then?

I thought so too but I was thre and they released them early! I love them they are so cute! and for once they did something right and Added 2 posts to each pin instead of 1 :)

SOLD OUT of

Pinpics Pin# 90188: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Huey, Dewey, and Louie Only - $5.00 + S/H - SOLD OUT

Pinpics Pin# 90195: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Dodger and Oliver Only - $5.00 + S/H - SOLD OUT

Pinpics Pin# 90198: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only - $5.00 + S/H - SOLD OUT

Thanks! <3

WoWzerS!!!!!!!!! Thank you to All of you who just flooded my PM Box!!! <3 All PM's responded, More Sales Made, and I Just Updated the Original Post to reflect whats Left <3 Thank You! <3

Re-Opened to Raise some needed $ for More Pins!!! Please HELP! I Put some Nice Traders Up at low Prices!!!
And If there Is something you need from my Traders, Just Let me Know and I will tell you the Price <3

Here are some Pictures of the JAPAN Pins I have for sale as I do Not Like the PinPics Pictures of them.
They do these pins no Justice at all <3 <3 <3

DSCN8412.jpg

and a Close Up of the T-Shirt which I LOVE! - SOLD

DSCN8418.jpg

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!

Last edited:
I Also Just Decided to Let Go of the Last Best Friends Pins I had set aside <3 I will be Buying more packages anyways after I get paid next week <3 <3 <3

So, List is Now Updated and Some of the Sold Pins have been Removed and Replaced :)
Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Blahhh the Oliver and Dodger one is sold out already??? :p Adding that one to my Wants list now!

JAPAN Shirt is now SOLD <3 Thank YOU!

[pinpics]47966[/pinpics]: JDS - T-Shirt (Minnie Mouse) - $15.00 + S/H - SOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Note for 5/5;
Sadly I was just Informed that my grandfather past away :( so I'mm taking a road trip for the day to Naples FL., in order to visit with My Grandmother and My Dad and Sisters. So If I do not reply as fast as usual, that is why. I will be back tonight and reply to all PM's <3 <3 <3 Thank you guys for all the Love and Support <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back